Finding Love- A Finding Dory Fanfic

It was another beautiful, summer day

It was another beautiful, summer day. The sunbeams would pierce through the Coral Sea down to where our heroes lived. Young fishes would play around in the Great Barrier Reef with their friends, when some older ones would go to take their kids from school. Between those grown-ups, it was Dory, concentrated swimming, talking to herself like she mostly used to do..

"Okay, Dory.. Just... stay focused! I'm going to Nemo's school, Nemo's school.. and I'm not forgetting it! I'm not forgetting because I see many parents are on the way to take their children and are heading tooooo... THERE! HEEY, MOMMIES AND DADDIES, I'M COMING!!"

But she wasn't alone.. A camouflaged septopus would hide behind of a bunch of rocks and other things, sneakily coming after her. Sometimes he would take his original red-orange form when he was feeling safe to use it. He was watching her. Hank and Dory had come really close to each other lately, and Hank was now determined to talk to his little blue friend about his feelings for her. He has arrived quite close, ready to call her name, when a flock of gray fishes passed in front of him, limiting his view, as Dory quickly swam to the parents gathering around. Once the flock passed by, Dory had already disappeared, causing Hank to wear a serious look on his face.

"I must confess; if she's got something in mind, she can be as fast as the East Australian Current.."

~ ~ ~

It was the time Mr. Ray would bring back the kids at the schoolyard. Some parents were already there, seeing the big blue, white-spotted teacher coming back with the younger fishes on his back.

"ΑAAAAAAANNND OUR ADVENTURE IS OVER FOR TODAY, EXPLORERS!" He said and lowed his one pectoral fin for the kids to swim off. "Go ashore! And remember; No one is leaving without the accompaniment of an adult!" Nemo only needed to take a look around to see his dad had just arrived as well.

"Mr. Ray, I can go now. My dad is here!"

"Have a nice day, Nemo!" Mr. Ray smiled at the small clownfish and immediately turned to the others. "EVERYBODY STAY CLOSE!..." And Nemo swam as fast as he could to hug his father.

"DAAAAD!" And he did, and of course, Marlin returned the hug.

"So, how was school today, son?" He asked and both of them began heading back to their home.

"We learned a lot of things in today's exploration. Dad, did you know the smallest but most venomous kind of jellyfish in the ocean is called 'Irukandji'?"

"Yep! Did you know that sometimes they call it 'Irukandji' too?" Marlin replied showing him that he knew. "...But there are also some other fishes who'd rather call it just 'Squishy'.." The caring father answered teasingly, causing Nemo to giggle a little. At that moment, Dory was accidentally heading straight onto them, without seeing where she was going.

"THANK YOU VERY MUCH, STRANGER! TAKE CARE OF YOURSE-" And she smacked into Marlin, both of them letting out a groan of pain.

"DORYY!" Nemo shouted, happy to see her.