Are You The One? {A Matt Hunter Fan Fic}

Hey my name is Jocelyn I'm 16 years old and I am a huge Matt Hunter fan oops my bad. I'm a hunter and I love Matt with all my heart! I live in San Diego, California and it's sad because he doesn't come here often so I don't get to meet him. He has come to California a couple of times but I was never lucky enough to go to Los Angeles to go see him. But he's coming back in a couple of weeks and I am going to try really hard to meet him! Part of my family lives in LA so I'm going to try to stay with them for a while to meet him. I am also pretty close to the Hunters that run his fan club in LA so it gives me more of a chance to know where he would be.

~Weeks Later~

OMG Matt is coming this Friday!! OMG! Hopefully my mom would take me to the airport to greet him with the other Hunters. I can't believe I might actually meet him finally! So I went to go do my chores you know to behave so they can let me go.
I kept repeating Matt's tweet in my head

"@matthunter123: Can't wait to go to LA this weekend and see all those beautiful faces, who knows what can happen(;"

After I was done I went to my room and tweeted Matt:

"@JocelynMLopez: @matthunter123: Can't wait! Hopefully I meet you this time!:D"

Matt doesn't follow me yet so I hope to tell him if he can follow me when I see him. After a couple of minutes of tweeting and going on Instagram I get a notification saying "@matthunter123 just followed you" then he answered my tweet saying:

"@matthunter123: @JocelynMLopez can't wait to meet you beautiful<3(;"

OH MY HUNTER MATT HUNTER JUST CALLED ME BEAUTIFUL AND SAID HE COULDNT WAIT TO MEET ME AND FOLLOWED ME OH MY HUNTER. I THINK IM GOING TO DIE NOW.

~ Matt's POV ~

Woah that girl is beautiful if I can I hope to be able to see her and maybe work some of my charm on her. I followed her and sent her a cute tweet. I don't know if she will understand the message I'm trying to send but I don't care I really want to see her beautiful face when I get there.

~Days later~

~ Jocelyn's POV ~

IN A COUPLE OF HOURS MATT COMES OMG I HAVE TO GET READY AND FIND OUT WHERE HES GOING TO LAND WHAT TIME WHAT TERMAL OMG SO MANY THINGS!
I started of by getting ready simple enough right? not really it took me 2 hours until I found the right outfit MEEP can't wait, it's perfect! Now I just have to wait.

Authors Note~

Hey guys so this is just the beginning what do you think is going to happen is Matt going to have a crush on her? is he even talking about her? hm don't know maybe next chapter will tell us. So please read and I'll try to update every second day if possible. Thank you!

~Justkittles