Part 1

Snow POV

I walked into the infirmary and changed into my healers robes and put my wand into my wrist holder.

"Good evening madame"

" good evening snow . Mr Weasly here has received a large bite on his leg. Please tend to it I am needed elsewhere. " 

"Yes mam" 

I swiftly apply antiseptic and a healing salve before wrapping up his leg. As I clean up the headmaster harry and hermonie begin to talk. Suddenly its very quiet and a strange feeling washes over me. I look up to find harry and Hermonie walking through the doors again.

"How did you just do that? I ask.

" time Turner " harry answers.

I walk next to Hermonie and look at it. I notice a subtle mist coming from the time turner.

"Take it off! " I yell at her.

"Why" she questions as it begins to smoke and give off a purple haze. I pull on then chain and it snaps . I grab it and run to the windows planning to throw it outside.  

"Wait" Hermonie yells and grabs my arm. I shove her off and she huffs before running out the doors. I try to throw it but it sticks to my hand. The purple haze drifts up my arm and over my shoulders. I struggle to move as it engulfed my lower body. The headmaster and professor Snape run towards me just as the haze rolls over my head. 

"Snow" harry yell's. His voice begins to echo around me. The scene around me begins  to change. Instead of the castle walls I see a long white hall and a silver door to my left. People in storage old clothing begin to circle around me.

The purple haze dissipates and the time turner crumbles to the floor.  When the haze fully leaves me I feel heavy like lead. I grasp at my chest as shocks of electricity pulse through me. 

The last thing I see is a man in a bright blue coat and red hair staring at me with wide eyes.