Chapter 1

"No please I have a family" he cried as pulled out my range of knifes and selected one. I grinned at him, looking right into those cold blue eyes that had lingered over many children's bodies and burrowed the knife slowly into his stomach. He screamed. He squirmed. He cried and I just laughed. I slowly pulled down his pants the same way he had to those poor little girls but instead I raised my knife above my head and brought it down cutting right through his penis. His screams echoed through the soundproof room giving me a sense of satisfaction. I grinned, flashing my shining bright teeth at him and wordlessly shoved his shrivelled old man penis down his throat. He tries to gag it back it but I clamp his mouth shut. After a few minutes I'm bored so I finish off and finally dig the blade right into his neck and slice across with speed and power. He goes limp, lifeless, cold and another wave of almighty satisfaction washes over me. I was my hands and all my utensils and pack everything away. I go to grab his dead body when a familiar memory unfolds in my head.

His cold rough hands trace patterns over my naked, bare, tender body. My salty tears stain my pale, innocent cheeks as he tears off my clothes with a great force. I could feel his spiky beard that had the faint smell of after shave brush against my cheek as he undid his pants and forcefully stick his penis in. It hurt, a lot. I wanted to scream but he was holding a knife at my throat, so I sob my way through the pain. The only thought running through my head was how much it hurt, how badly I wanted to scream just so he would kill me but I was so frozen with fear that the most I could do was sob. After he was done he left me their lying in my own blood which held the innocence and purity that had just been stripped from my young fragile body.

With a slight shake of my head I was brought back to reality. These images didn't frighten me anymore, I wasn't afraid of the past or the present or the future. I got back to work and dragged this mans body down deep into my hideouts cellar, where maggots and flies and ants and numerous other bugs would feast on this mans body thill only bones were left which I would burn. It was 12:00am. His family would wake up in the morning and by 10:00am the police would be round at their house. The two young children would be at school with little knowledge as their mother begged the police to find her true love. I felt no sympathy for this family. In a few days I'd slip some evidence into their home that proved what he has been doing to little children, including his own children all these years. I would shed no tears for this family only satisfaction. Another piece of filth was rid of this earth and I was proud.

Finally I was ready to leave. I climb out of my bunker hidden away in the darkest deepest parts of cherrywood forest. It's silent in this part of the forest. No owl hoots, no animal or snake scampers across the ground trying to find cover as I come tramping through their home. The moon cast ghastly shadows as if tall men are creeping around watching, waiting to attack. No of this phases me anymore. It's been three years since I was deprived of all those years of my childhood and now I'm out to seek revenge. I undo my long dirty blonde hair from its ponytail and continue my walk. It takes half an hour but finally I'm out in the open and although it's 1:00am the park is fully lit up with the light from the moon and I can see again. By the time I get home it's already 2:00am and I'm knackered. I walk through the small wooden front door which is almost off it hinges but stop.
"I'm not telling her, it's not my place to say............no she doesn't need to know............you know what fuck you we have never needed you before so don't try be there for us now" mum slams down the phone sighing.
"Mum what's wrong"
"Shit Hannah," she jumps, "what are you doing home so late"
"Mum what was that about" I cautiously walk over to her and she looks up. Tears streak her beautiful round face that hasn't yet aged but when I look into her eyes I can see she's hurt. I ask again but she ignores my questions and pushes her face into my chest. I hold her, I cradle her until all her tears are dried up and I tuck her into bed. As I kiss her forehead I wonder what's it like to have a mum whose stronger then you, who acts like the mum and not the daughter, who actually tells me what's wrong but I guess I'll never know.

I make my way to my bed room walking down the hallway filled with memories. Photos of me hang on the walls playing with the neighbours dog and running along the beach with a beautiful orange sunset behind me. I look closely at the photos and I see it, in my eyes I can tell I'm broken and barely holding on. I sigh and walk to my room. I go into my room and stand in front of my full length mirror. Someone different looks back at me. Someone beautiful who has a family and a boyfriend and even some goals. Someone who between the ages of 7 and 15 hadn't been raped and abused by her babysitter. At least that's what I wished looked back at me instead a girl who is broken on the inside and tired and has blood on her face. I gasp. 5 blots of blood decorate my left cheek. How could I have missed this? That won't happen again for sure. I go to the bathroom and undress myself. Blood also seems to have gone down my shirt and painted my boobs and my stomach. I get in the shower and scrub myself raw. The worst bit about doing what I do is getting blood on me. It makes me feel so dirty and contaminated. The smell of lavender soap finally fills my nostrils and the smell of blood is gone. I turn off the shower, dry myself and then go to my bedroom and fall straight into bed.

"You are so fucking beautiful Hannah" he whispered in my ear stroking my cheek
"I'm 14 you sick fuck" I spat back at him. He slapped me hard across the cheek making my head snap to side. It stung so much, I wanted to cry but I couldn't show any mercy.
"Don't fucking talk to me like that you slut" I got lippy.
"Well it's true you fucking bastard, you deserve to rot in hell you dirty cunt!" I shouted. I knew I had made him angry. He grabbed me by the throat and threw me across my own living room and I hit the opposite wall. Ha advanced on me, seething at me. I felt blood trickling down the back of my head and my throat was already bruising.
"Fuck off to your room" I stood up showing no fear and looked him dead in his eyes before walking off to my room. I sat on my bed staring at the floor for a good 2 hours when I heard mums car pull up. I heard her come inside and I heard her gasp.
"What's that hole in the wall from?"
"Oh Hannah and I were playing catch and she fell backwards into the wall"
"You were playing catch inside? Hannah come here"

I jolt up the horrible memory replaying through my head. I must have fallen asleep because it's now morning and I can hear mum in the kitchen. I get out of bed and go hop in the shower. I wash off all the sweat that sticks to my body and was my hair. I get out and go to my room. It's gonna be a nice day out but I prefer not to show my legs. I pull on a pit of black jeans and chuck on a a plain white t shirt. I chuck my hair in a messy bun, grab my school bag and go to the kitchen.

"Morning mum"
"Morning Hannah" she adverts her eyes from me and I can tell she just needs me to go. I grab some yoghurt and walk out the door. Starkdale high is legit just around the corner which makes it so easy for me to get to school. I could drive just to show off the fact that I'm a senior but I love walking most places. I arrive to school earlier then usual so I find my best friend Rosie's favourite car park and sit in it so no one else can steal it. I watch students of all age and colour slowly fill up the school and finally Rosie's car pulls up. I jump up and let her park her fancy Range Rover. I know right a high school student with a Range Rover but Rosie's parents give her the best of everything.
"Handog what's doing my nigga" Rosie's going through a phase where she thinks she can talk what people call is black and it's driving me insane.
"I'm great thank you and it's Hannah"
"Hannah spanner I call my niggas what I want" I shake my head, waiting for the day when some easily offended clown attacks her.
"Slut we going to get some dick this weekend or what?" Also Rosie let's her body go like it's nothing but I can't blame her. She is one beautiful girl with naturally straight jet black hair that reaches her bum. She has a prefect face with big blue eyes and long eyelashes and the most amazing figure with a nice round plump bum. I've only ever had sex willingly twice whereas Rosie loves it and I get never endless messages of the latest guy she's fucked.
"Yeah maybe babe" I grin knowing I don't have a choice.
"Yeah that's my nigga, ohhhh your boys coming"
I look up and walking towards us is senior Jared Cosgrove the most hottest guy in our school. He has a sort of light around him that follows him where ever he goes. He has the most greenest eyes that could make any girls heart melt. His skin is flawlessly tanned and his hair  is a deep brown. I can see why girls swoon so much over him but to me he's simply my next victim.......

Hey guys so that was chapter 1. I hoped you enjoyed it because I won't be publishing a second chapter unless you guys ask for it. Please fell free to give and good or bad feedback. Thanks