Potion

A/N
Just to let you all know, You and Kai were friends for a long time (Like Aphmau) And you started growing feelings for Kai, while Ein has a lot of feelings for you. Now on with the chap!
Y/N's P.O.V
I looked around the school for Kai, but bumped into someone. "E-Ein! Hey!" I let go. "Hey Y/N! You ready for Gym?" He asked, smiling. "Well, I was looking for Kai." I said, looking down at the floor. "Oh. Well I see you have your gym clothe and--" My phone buzzed. "Sorry gotta to take this!" I took my phone out of my pocket to see who it was.
K-Kai Y-Y/N
K-Hey Y/N. Were are you?
Y-Somewere
K-  -_-
Y-Sorry, I've gotta go
K-.... 👋
End
I looked at Ein and he nodded. I went to the locker room and got into my gym cloths. As I came out, I ran to the gym. "Hey Ein I--" I looked around the gym,But there was no sign of Ein. "Oh poor, Kitty." Zenix smirked. "What Do you want, Shadow Nights?" I asked. There was clearly no sign of Gene, though. "We need YOUR picture." Sasha jerked. I smiled slightly. "If you can get me." I said, running the speed of light. Everyone knew I was the cosin of Flash... Exept a Few. "GET BACK HERE!" Zenix yelled, taking out his IPhone. I smirked, running faster. I knew that Gene had and has a crush On me. "QUIT!" A familer voice yelled.  I stopped and blacked out.
Cliffhanger! JK JK!
Kai's P.O.V
I watched Y/N drop to the floor, so I ran to catch her. "Omg..." Some murmur. I drop to my knee's and put her hair behind her ear. "OMG!" Aphmau ran over and looked at Y/N in my arms. "Is SHE okay?!" She cried. "She blacked out. That's all." I looked at Y/N's closed eyelids. "She's so beatiful..." I sighed. "You really care for her... Don't You?" I smiled and nodded my head.
'I really love her...'
A/N
Hope you enjoyed! Bye!