The Cursed Daughter (Percy Jackson Love Story *Compilation*)

Sorry about some wrong spellings, i think my dyslexia is getting worse.

When she was still a child, the Greek Gods and Goddesses are around her - trying to protect her. After spending 6 years of her life in Olympus, the Gods sent her to Camp Half-Blood because they thought that the tough little girl needs to train. She inherited some mythical objects and powers from them. The Gods knew that there will be war again, and 'she' has something to do with it. She's a wise and pretty girl. Nobody knows who her real mother is. But she know that Athena -the goddess of Wisdom - is her mother. But  it isn't the truth. One of the Roman gods said that one offspring of an Olympian Goddess will inherit a God's power but the power itself, would be the one to destroy her. She doesn't know anything about all of this. She just thought that she was one of the special demigods.

She doesn't know that she will be the one to cause war and destruction. (any hints?)
She's also included in so many prophecies. Things will start to change when she saw a pair of sea-green eyes that looks into her grey eyes. 

Her name is Azalea Dynx Tyche Faith. daughter of A Goddess. the Chosen One.

The Cursed Daughter.

Hey guys! I just wanted to tell you that. When it comes to fighting and kissing scenes. I'm not that good at explaining. Also, sorry if I have any wrong grammars and spellings. And her name is read as A-za-lee-ya Dingks Tishi Feyt.  Oh well. And Lee (Azalea's nickname) is played by Annasophia robb! 

Credits to the Percy Jackson and the Olympians' owner and other stuff. 

About the weapons, here it is:

polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=108406981

It's a lot of explaining to do. First of all. The things with the gray background, that things are inside the bag. It contains a necklace that transforms into a bow and an arrow, pandora's box, Gyges Book (made up only) and some drachmas.
The bracelets on the lower left are; the black one transforms in to deifferent kinds of weapons like harpe, sword of peleus, and Kronus' sickle, etc. The blue bracelet lets her to control water or even be a mermaid. The other bracelet lets her to have Hades' power like shadow traveling, talk to the dead, etc. The owl necklace is given to her by Athena and fiddling with it helps her to think of plans and strategies. The other necklace, also transforms into a bow and arrow. The rose ring is given to her by Aphrodite, it gives her different kinds of charms. The shoes is like a Talaria (winged shoes). The clip below it is given by Ares. The gloves is given by Hephaestus, she can control fire. The sunglasses helps her to see even if it's dark. It's like the opposite of sunglasses, given to her by Erebos.

The green bandana ables her to have half of Demeter's power. The watch is given by Chronos. The gold anklet transforms in to a dagger. The other anklet also transforms in to a dagger but a lightning dagger, from Zeus. She also have a ring called ring of gyges that makes her invisible. 

>>>

I ducked when I saw Theo aiming at me & I slashed (told you I'm not good at explaining fighting scenes) my sword to his left cheek. That distracted him so I started aiming at him without him noticing. 
Theo Dean McLean is the son of Apollo. He went here -camp half blood- when I was 13. He's like my boy best friend & I developED a liking, ehem , to him. 
But since my half sister named Annabeth Chase  told me that she likes him, I moved on.
Speaking of Annabeth, she's at the infirmary. She told me that the new comer - three days ago - is the son of Poseidon -God of the Seas. Although, she's not sure about that.
Anyways, I grew up here in camp so Chiron is like a father figure to me - because I don't have one. Actually, I don't know who my real father is.  
Theo tried not to have another wound from me and he was only avoiding me and my attacks. I managed to snatched his sword and held him by the neck. One sword to his neck while the other one is in his stomach. 

He sighed, "Okay Lee! You win! Now.. please.. let go.. off me..". I raised my eyebrows and let him go, "Oh sure my dear loser bestfriend". He rolled his eyes at me & walked away snatching his sword from my grip. I just love pissing him off.
I clicked the bottom part of the handle of my sword and it transformed in to a bracelet.
I wore it and glanced to my left side. I saw Grover talking to a guy - same age as me - with sea green eyes that looks in to my grey ones. Grover patted his chest and walked away. I looked at the dummy behind me, ignoring it. 
I sighed and walked away.