The Night~

The howling winds of Hyrule hid the persistent's mans foot steps. The black suede of his shoes covered the rustling of darknend greens. The an was confident, he kept his head avoiding a flustered state of mind. The man made a two sided decision, traveling under the quilt of down stars and cloths of dark blue quickly turning to black. It was wise like an owl to travel at this hour, but he was the prey so it was foolish on his part. It was like drinking from a devil glass, it was very defiant of him to be out at this hour, he knew he'd hear his mistress calling for him"Fire come home!".
Fire continued to walk down and up the starry hills. Through the hills, through the fields, through The winds. Fire continued to walk the changing land like a boat flowing on waves. He continued to walk filled with determinination, he kept going . This part of Hyrule was new, so luscious, yet so barren like two different worlds sewn together floating in one galaxy. Mountains, revines, plateaus rolled among the lands. The intricate slopes we're slim and moist from the recent rain. He had to be careful and move with caution, he had to not move jauntily or he may slip and fall to his demisè.

Fire poised himself, he tensed up a bit. He breathed in and maybe he'd have a little taste of the wild. He was scared, he looked down into the Moor below him. He noticed a wild princess, a flower that could only grow in harsh environment, it was a survivor. It carved a smile in his features he ten started to walk. Left foot than right foot following the sympathetic pattern. Am I too slow? Too fast? Millions of thoughts ran rapid on his mind like the animals below. He was in his prime, walking across the thin strip of land. For a moment he was calm, he felt the air in his face, the air flowing in his midnight hair, his brown jacket dancing like a flag. Until... His foot slipped.
He was falling slowly the world froze for a moment. He closed his charcoal eyes every thing was becoming dark waiting for the angels of death to carry him away. He felt two strong arms hold his waist in a tight manner He opened his eyes to not see a horrific reaper, but instead two claret eyes. They weren't human, they had great detail and had a familar comforting gaze to them. "Fire, I'd always catch you when you fall. " a voice like silk and a low voice with a female warrior's touch. Fire sighed and said, " I could of handled it, but thank you Lady Sheikah" "how many times must i tell you, justicia L.s". She smiled and pulled him closer. The winds still flowed and her dark brown ringlets danced smoothly in the wind. Her hair was long so it even flowed past him, the tropical flowers in her hair shined in the moonlight. Fire admiring the vivid scenery infront of him he then said, "where still falling... Now where both gonna perish. " "not exactly, look around you dearie" shw responded with a smile. They were both just floating. The wind ade it seem like they were falling down, the only thing falling was their love for each other, getting deeper, with more passión though they kept their feelings hidden. His eyes were in shock, "H-How?" he stammerd from the scene infront of him. " My grace and love keeps me afloat" she responded and then laughed "oh my what i just said was very sappy" she continued to laugh and floated him and herself back to the land before.

They walked hand in hand talking and enjoying their moments together under the moon, their love forever in darkness, so cold and comforting......
So dark.

('△`) Oh dear thats only chapter one. The character fire belongs to Firesnake.. And Ls is mt o.c. gonn attempt part 2 soon