The Winter's Woods

Dear Diary, 12/21/1881

There was someone by the lake this evening, skating on the clear ice. I had half a mind to approach them but the elegance of their movement held me frozen in place. Snow flowing from the sky nature itself admired the beauty that I had just now glanced upon. With each snowflake that fell I drew a step closer in no time at all I was on the ice in the path of my mysterious beauty. As their eyes stared into mine I saw the life leave their elegant body. With one slash to the carotid artery my marionette was life less. The snow once pure white was know stained with the velvet streams of plasma. I then broke the brittle ice and watched as my marionette sank deeper and deeper into the frosted waters. As the cold sets in I see Visions, no not vision holy revelations from the god I love. The words spoken to me will echo forever to rid the world of undeserving sinners.

Dear Diary, 12/21/1888

It's snowing just as it was on that day 7 years ago, the day I was truly born. I remember this place the place I killed my first unworthy, impure, and unfaithful soul. There have been many but i will always remember my marionette, the elegant beauty it so desired but would never obtain. The craftsman of the marionette still wonders his forest in search of his pitiful creation. As I travel to escape my honorable past of free those unworthy, my pony of blacked heart carries me in the shadows. Though my pony knows nothing of this location I could never leave this memory in the past, because without it I would not be Jack the notorious ripper.