Nerium in News: CBS News, The Doctors, The View Shows, Nerium Reviews

An anti-aging cream by applying the extract of a toxic plant has millions sold found on the results.

Person pictures of NeriumAD users suggest they might cause the fountain of youth - that by the way users have signed through sell it.

"I'm obsessive about it. I put it to use throughout me. I stream product. I'm a co-worker ... if some is sweet, so much is best," Nerium International CEO Jeff Olson tells CBS2′s Lisa Sigell.

Nerium executives say they've the one product in the marketplace which uses a patented extract farther from nerium oleander plant, which scientists looking for medicinal uses found had anti-aging properties.

"It is going to be nutrients, whether it was with wrinkles, or tightening of skin health or improving the looks of discoloration," Amber Olson, vice president of marketing, said.

But search "nerium oleander" on the Internet and you'll see this: "Poison: Toxic ... if ingested."

While noting aversions are possible, as with every natural botanical product, dermatologist Gene Rubinstein says the extract will not be harmful when used just like a topical cosmetic product.

"With oleander there's probably minimum absorption along the bloodstream, and thence's probably no danger to the sufferer," he said.

Nerium costs between $80 to $120 a month.

The corporate says it is down to $300 million in sales in every year and boasts almost favorite-like conferences coast to coast.

Still, critics are wary irrespective of science behind the supplement and the company's multi-level marketing approach, during which where friends sell to folks, who sell on account of the friends.

"I believe there's a whole lot of hype related to products, and over the years many of them do not meet expectations," Rubinstein cautioned.

But CEO Olson says he's not in the industry of pushing products on consumers who aren't interested.

"We're not attempting to get people to buy a procedure they don't want. We'll instead back," he said.

CBS2′s two independent testers, who didn't have no connection to Nerium or its salespeople, say they loved this supplement so much they will probably even choose selling it.

"You envision it's all concerning you or regardless this's actually in the mirror, but I thought i had better do see the variation," one of many participants said.

Olson said among the people selling the finished products are supplementing their income. For the majority of people, it's now finished-time job. [http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1b6j9j_nerium-in-news-cbs-news-the-doctors-the-view-shows-nerium-reviews-www related web site]