Chapter One

Stewie's P.O.V

I hated Brian. What else could you say that he was arrogant and self-centered, but then again, sensitive and guilty. I Possibly cared about him too much. But I despised that dog! There was no denial that he hated me, too.

Whenever we argued, I yelled and got him more frustrated on purpose, either pulling out useless information, or pulling out a joke or two in the middle of it. Why? I simply found it entertaining getting him like that on purpose, and besides, you can see it in Brian's eyes that he felt guilty, until eventually he'd say he was sorry.

Sometimes, though, when we were not bickering or doing unpleasant pranks on each other, we actually got along. He'd be gentle and caring, and I'd forget about my plans about world domination as we just be calm. Those moments did not last long, so we barely got along.

The only time that our bonding moments would stay is when we traveled to some part of the world together. We've been to just about everywhere together, India, Germany, and even before we traveled through the multiverse into different dimensions. It got us so interested in spending time with one another, I could not help but feel this spark of happiness blow inside me from us just being together.

Wow, that sounded— weird. Ha, like I, Stewie Griffin, would possibly even love that mutt. There was nothing to like about him, and besides, he does not like staying in committed relationships (at least with Jillian he did not want one) with anyone, he only likes dating them for a short period of time, then crying afterwards when they breakup.

I had no interest in anyone, only in bothering Brian, and continuing to be his enemy. Even if we don't admit it to each others faces enough, I know he 'loves' me, and I— 'like' him. It would be odd saying that I love him, when I don't, only as frenemies, which was my only intention of a way of loving him.