Sneaking in (1.3)

Y/N smiled as she turned of the camera. She walked over to Colby who was sitting on the couch on his phone. She sat on his lap and cuddled into him. He smiled and put his free arm around her. "Hey baby." he said she hummed in response. "You wanna go exploring with Elton?" he asked she looked at him "I don't know when he says exploring, it means breaking into somewhere scary." Y/N said he chuckled and kissed her lips. She giggled when they pulled away. "I'll go get dressed. Is Elton picking us up?" she asked he nodded. She smiled and ran off to her and Colby's room to get dressed.

 She smiled and ran off to her and Colby's room to get dressed

Y/N grabbed her phone slipping it into her back pocket. She brushed her hair putting it into a side braid and put her beanie on. Not wanting to bother with makeup she put on some chapstick and mascara.

She walked out of their room to see Colby and Sam ready to go. Colby smiled and wrapped his arm around her "You look nice." he complimented Y/N smiled "thank you." she said and Sam smiled his phone went off. "Alright guys, Heath and Elton are here." Sam said they nodded and they walked hand and hand.

You were leaning on Colby on the way there, and the car stopped. You looked up and saw you were parked in front of the mall. You smiled starting to get excited. You all got out and Elton started climbing, you giggled when you saw Colby already up there. Elton then finally managed to climb in. You started climbing and Colby helped you the rest of the way a.k.a leaning over the side and picked you up the rest of the way.

You all were looking around and finally found an entrance. Colby climbed in first, and you being the short girl you are (sorry if your not short) had Elton boost you up, once you got in, you started to jump down but ended up falling, on the ground. You groaned in pain "son of a bitch." you said Colby ran and helped you up. "Y/N are you alright?" he asked you nodded "yeah." you said back. He nodded everyone else came in. And you all started exploring.

As you were walking you saw that one of big holes in the ground had a pentagram. "Yeah, okay time to go." you said walking away Colby chuckled and hugged your waist, "yeah nice try, it's just a star." he stated "Yeah okay sure it is." you stated he chuckled and kissed your cheek. "don't worry I'll protect you." he stated you giggled and then Elton ruined the moment. "Awe, look at this guys. Their adorable." he stated you flipped him off. "way to ruin the moment Elton." you stated then we all chuckled and continued to explore.

After awhile our mics stopped working and we had to leave, but we all made a pact to come back. and stay the night.