part 1 - morro arrives

*hello and welcome to my first story i hope you enjoy it as much i enjoy writing it. NOW LETS BEGIN*

*third person POV*

As a child around the age of 2 you were found in a relatively big picnic basket. It was in front of The city of Ouroboros. Pythor was the one who found you, took you in, and raised you as if he were your father. You always called him papa or pap since to you he basically was you father.

"Y/N!" Pythor called your name, you came running down stairs with your katana by you hip. You were raised like many other sepentine, to fight, to be strong and to be independent.

"The ninja are here to deliver the prisoners from kryptarium prison remember, I told you the other day" Pythor reminded you. Around 20 or so prisoners where having to move to the Ouroboros prisons because a section of the kryptarium prison was being re-built. "Y/n can you help the guards and get the prisoners to their cells?" He asked with a kind tone. "Yes papa" you agreed and watched as the ninja got the prisoners off the ship.

You escorted the prisoners to large cells on the side of the slither pit arena. But one prisoner, dressed in dark green with black hair that had a green streak made eye contact with you as he walked passed 'strange' you thought. A ninja dressed in green walked towards you.

Lloyd:"hey y/n, are the prisoners behaving so far?"

Y/n:"Yeh"

Lloyd:"oh- a word of warning be careful of him, he's a worse than all these prisoners put together"

Y/n:"ok sure. But- who is he?"

Lloyd:"that's morro the elemental master of wind who is also a ghost"

Y/n:"oh" you glance morro's way 'intersting'

Lloyd:"well see ya later"

Y/n:"k see ya"

The ninja took off in the bounty and stayed near the front gates of the city to keep an eye on the prisoners. Especially morro.

*next day*

You got up early to set out tables in the middle of the slither pit so the prisoners could eat there breakfast. You watched over them like a hawk.

In the corner of your eye you see morro staring at you. "Well that's not creepy..." sarcastically speaking to yourself.

After breakfast the prisoners were put back in their cell. But for some reason morro still kept watching you. Pythor called you for your training "come on y/n it's time for your training" you Grabbed your katana "coming!".

You did your usual training but it felt weird being endlessly watched by morro. He sat right next to the bars of the cell watching you with an emotionless face. 'When will he stop watching me' you kept thinking to youself, you even got a nasty injury on your arm because you couldn't cocentrate on training.

Your arm was bandaged and training was finished for the day.

Pythor:"Y/n are you ok you didn't seem youself in training"

Y/n:"I'm fine pap, honest"

Pythor:"you better be... well see you in the morning y/n"

Y/n:"ok night"

You looked in the corner of your eye to check if morro was still looking at you. He was. 'What the hell. Why does he keep staring at me' you felt like your brain was going to explode. You decided to ignore it as best as you could and go to bed.

*I hope you liked part one of this story. I will put Part two up as soon as I can.
I also hope that you don't mind pythor being a father figure. Sorry if you don't*