Sonia and Celeste?

Sonia pov.

Hello there, my name is Sandersonia but most people call me Sonia for short. I love the color pink and sweet things. Anyway I'm a medical kunoichi (female ninja) in training to become stronger and surpass my mentor Komo. She's one of the best medical ninjas in the world who I adore.

I was going to meet up with my friends until I heard an annoying voice calling me from behind.

"Oi flaty, there you are, how about we finish where we left off ha." It was Celeste, man I hate her, and she wanted to fight me again.

Celeste was a wind type ninja who is always acted like a queen and bosses everyone around

Celeste was a wind type ninja who is always acted like a queen and bosses everyone around. Sad to say that we used to be freinds.

"Hm fine, prepare to lose again ugly!" I shouted at her.

"Ha yeah right, I'll win again and again." She barked back.

After a few minutes, they went off in a tie and they parted ways...

Finally I ran to the park to meet up with my friends Vanna and Winter.

Vanna, an earth type ninja.

And Winter, a water type ninja

"Hey girls, sorry I'm late." I said with an angry expression from the memory that dumb Celeste.

"Jeez was it Celeste again? That girl is so annoying." Vanna said with a sign.

She knows me so well I thought in my mind.

"Its fine Sonia, let's go to the traning area. Marcus might still be there." Winter said with hearts in her eyes.

I giggled at her and we went off to the training grounds.

Celeste pov.

Ugh stupid Sonia, always try to be cute and smart all the time mostly around Kent. Ha like he would see anything interesting about her.

After the fight, I went to the training grounds since I was getting bored. I already know Kent would be there and this was the chance to make him finally mine.

Sonia pov.

Vanna, Winter, and I finally made it to see Marcus, Alex, Jason, and Kent practicing their shuriken training. I smiled as Kent stopped to see my friends and I.

Vanna glared at Jason who glared back, Winter blushed as Marcus smiled at her, and I punched Alex in the face for trying to kiss me again.

As I walk to Kent, Celeste came out of no where taking him away from me.

"Hey Celeste why are you here?" I asked her trying not to show my anger toward her.

"Oh you're here too... well I was gonna ask Kent here something so you can go now." She said with a smirk.

She is really starting to piss me off I thought as I clenched my fists.

"Actually I wanted to ask him on a date!!" I shouted making everyone look at me with wide eyes. I blushed in embarrasement and turned my face away from Kent.

Celeste was first shocked but then formed another smirk.

"Haha you actually believe Kent would like someone like you? Don't make me laugh. You think you're so pretty and perfect but really you're weak and pathetic Sonia, just give up!"

I couldn't hold back anymore, I punched Celeste in the stomach making her crash into a nearby tree. She got up and death glared at me.

"Hey stop fighting you two!" Everyone said trying to make us stop. I wanted to but Celeste crossed the line this time.

She charged at me making me fall on the ground. She pulled my hair which made me wince so I kicked her away from me. Then we both grabbed our kunai knives ready to attack.

Kent, Vanna, Alex, Marcus, Winter, and Jason all ran toward us to stop us from killing eachother but we didn't care.

Out of nowhere a weird portal showed up by the time they were close to us. After I heard a scream, I realized Celeste and I were suck into the portal. We yelled for help but all of our friends were no longer there.

It was just me and my enemy....

To be continued....