A love story (1)

It was a sunny day out, Natalie and Toby were walking in a park a block away from their college. Natalie always loved going to this park because her twin brother Justin always walked her here, Toby also knew that she loved this park, so he always takes her here when they go on dates.

"Today seems like the most beautiful day out," Natalie sighed as she sat down in the grass.

"I-It is, but not as beautiful as you" Toby stuttered as he smiled and blushed.

"Aww, thank you, Toby," Natalie replied as she also started to blush. Natalie hugged Toby, and as he hugged back, Natalie checked the time and saw it was eight-fifteen am.

"We are going to be late for class Toby," Natalie yelped as she jumped up and helped pulled Toby up as well.

"W-We better g-get going" Toby replied as they ran to campus, went to their dorms and grabbed their supplies and went to class showing up just on time. It was ten hours later after they finished all their class. Natalie pulled out her phone and texted Toby.

"Hey, can you meet me at my dorm?"

"Natalie, boys can't go to the girls' dorms," Toby replied

"I know but just say you are doing a project with me." Natalie texted back

"Ok, if you say so," Toby replied as he went over to the girls' dorm and went to Natalie's room, Toby knocked on her door.

"Hold on," Natalie shouted. Toby waited a good hour and Natalie opened the door.

"Sorry for the wait Toby,"

"I-It's alright" Toby smiled as Natalie pulled Toby in her room.

"Toby, can I tell you a secret?" Natalie whispered.

"O-Of course y-you can Natalie," Toby whispered back.

"Ok, but the secret is very important," Natalie said "The secret is what I got Justin, ok? So I got Justin plane tickets for him and Kate, but I also got him a new car," she added.

"R-Really?!" Toby shouted.

"Quite, and yes I did," Natalie giggled.

"S-sorry Natalie," Toby blushed

"It's alright," Natalie smiled and kissed his cheek, Toby froze where he was and kissed Natalie back, Natalie blushed as she remembered what else she was going to say and show.

"Ok, I also got you something," Natalie exclaimed as she pulled a box from under her bed.

"W-What is in the b-box?" Toby asked as Natalie handed Toby a waffle blanket.

"WAFFLES!" Toby yelled with joy as Natalie giggled.

"A waffle blanket," Natalie giggled.

"I-I love it!" Toby said as he jumped up and down. Then there was a knock Natalie had a feeling it was Cassidy, Justin's ex-girlfriend, so she opened the door and sure enough, it was.

"What do you want Cassidy?" Natalie said in a snotty tone.

"Don't give me that attitude, and I'm here because I heard Toby in here and YOU know boys aren't supposed on the girl's side of the dorms," Cassidy shot at Natalie.

"Well, Toby and I are working on a project. Now LEAVE," Natalie shouted.

"What if I don't?" Cassidy smirked as Natale pulled out her knives.

"I will stab you and most likely kill you, Cassidy," Natalie snapped as Cassidy walked away.

"Why can't she just leave me alone!" Natalie thought as she put away her knives and took a deep breath.