Royal Flush

I've been thinking about writing this for quite some time. First, I will introduce my characters. I will start with the main character, their allies and enemies, each ally as an individual, and each enemy as an individual. I will try to cram it all into one part, but I think I will make it into three parts. You are free to skip this, but it could ease some confusion later in the story. Let's get started.

 ____________________________________________________________

Name: Ernestine 

Home Empire: House of Cards

Rank in Empire: Queen of Spades

Nickname: Queen of Blades

Deformities: Excessive amount of alcohol taken in per day; mishaped heart; a need to gamble; split personality; antisocial 

Items/People of importance: Any type of blade, deck of cards

Allies: Any other member a part of The Royal Flush, most commoners in the House of Cards empire.

Enemies: Any member a part of the Triples, any commoner a part of the Bullseye empire.

Background story: Ernestine is rarely called by her name. In fact, most of the people in The Royal Flush do not even know her real name. As far as they know, Queen of Spades has been printed on her birth certificate. She is the empress of House of Cards, an almighty empire. Her legacy will know her as the Queen of Blades as she is known to carry a blood-stained dagger with her to all occasions. Many are terrified to be in her presence as rumor spread she will slit your neck if you say the wrong thing while she is swimming in wine.

____________________________________________________________

Name: Christopherson

Home Empire: House of Cards

Rank in Empire: King of Hearts

Nickname: N/A

Deformities: Depression

Items/People of importance: Any member of The Royal Flush, every commoner in the House of Cards empire.

Allies: Any member of The Royal Flush, every commoner in the House of Cards empire. 

Enemies: Any member of the Triples

Background story: Christopherson is very open to people and is known for having a big heart with a sense of compassion. Unfortunately, not much is known about him because of his depression. Ernestine, his wife, is drinking away her days and is never herself anymore. It is hard for him to keep his empire happy and healthy when he himself cannot maintain to display a false smile. His legacy will be known as the heart with a spaded dagger always being pointed at it.

____________________________________________________________

Name: Hayden

Home Empire: House of Cards

Rank in Empire: Ace of Diamonds

Nickname: Ace

Deformities: ADHD

Items/People of importance: Anything that is related to currency.

Allies: N/A

Enemies: His brother

Background story: Hayden is the son of the two most powerful people in the empire. He is typically the center of attention, but not for a very good reason. He is mischievous and does not trust anyone with anything. He is always moving and cannot process things correctly. Ace, another name for Hayden, is often called Ace and is not admired by many. He is notorious for causing many of the empire's problems. His legacy will know him as the greedy prince who got the wrong fame.

___________________________________________________________

Name: Sylvester

Home Empire: House of Cards

Rank in Empire: Jack of Cloves

Nickname: Jack

Deformities: Anxiety; anger issues

Items/People of importance: Daggers; Figure-8 Ball

Allies: His sister

Enemies: Any member of the Triples, his brother

Background story: Slyvester, or Jack, has never been outside the House of Cards and intends to keep it that way. He is full of doubts and needs his handy Figure-8 Ball to make decisions for him. However, his advisor does the opposite of what he wants to do and throws a fit of rage. He blows his anger off by throwing freshly sharpened daggers at a target. 

____________________________________________________________

Name: Joanne

Home Empire: House of Cards

Rank in Empire: 10 Cloves

Nickname: Queen of Poker

Deformities: Has a split personality

Items/People of importance: Deck of cards, poker chips

Allies: Middle brother

Enemies: N/A

Background story: Joanne, or Joy for short, is the youngest of The Royal Flush. Joy is mostly ignored but adored by the commoners' young daughters. Joy is called the Queen of Poker because she wins every match she plays. An annual tournament is held in the House of Cards empire for the champion of Poker. Ever since the age of 8, Joy has won first place every year. 

____________________________________________________________