Apps For The Deaf And Hearing Impaired

Every day the Ipone is helping people live better lives. We developed some amazing apps that are focused on helping those who are deaf or hard of hearing communicate, network, and enjoy entertainment more. As a 17+ year experienced we are proud of our work. We developed these apps using the very trending Internet of Things technology.

IoT:A revolution for disabled people...

The idea for this app is to help the deaf and hearing impaired with their day-to-day activities

The idea for this app is to help the deaf and hearing impaired with their day-to-day activities. This is done by alerting them for events that normally require you hearing abilities, for example thinks like the doorbell, baby monitor, telephone, fire alarm, etc. etc. The way this works is that the app will receive alert notifications from a signaling gateway to be presented to the application user. App to work together with the XYZ RF Gateway. The RF gateway receive signals from wireless doorbells, smoke-detectors etc. and sends these to the App. The App will alert the user visually, it vibrates according to a unique pattern, plays a sound and it flashes. We have developed this IoT application for iOS users using X-Code and Objective C.

So, this is how we connected internet of things with the daily life for the security of hearing impaired. If you are seeking for such an application connected with day to day life then you are at the right place. We are visiting Australia for the CeBIT Event during 23rd- 25th May 2017 and will be glad to meet you in person for possible opportunities in IT.

For more information please visit our website: https://www.cdnsol.com/