Chapter 1 : Transported To Another World

A/N: Hi~~~~ this's the first crossover fiction I've ever written~~ I really like Tokyo Ghoul and Naruto, so I chose these two to write first~~ and I got inspired by another NarutoxTokyoGhoul crossover fiction~ I'll do my best to make it good~~ here's the prologue, please enjoy~~~

Third Person POV:

"Please look at these." Saiko said as she placed a few pictures on the table. The Qs squad was having a meeting about the new mission they were given. A serial attack occurred a week ago, and there were five bodies discovered.

"Pictures of the bodies?" Shirazu said as he picked one of them up, examining it closely. "It isn't the first time we found bodies like that. We discovered that there were identical symbols on and around the bodies, and we believe these are works from one ghoul." Mutsuki said, and Saiko nodded.

"Yes, I see them, but the wounds look different. Here," Shirazu said, scratching his head, and pointed at one picture. "This one looks like it is slashed by a Rinkaku." He pointed at another one. "And these are wounds from Ukaku." He said. "This appears to be slashed by a Koukaku Quinque. (How weird...)" Urie said, picking up another one.

"Yes, this's the point, and we made a hypothesis." Sasaki said, pointing a finger. "This ghoul has two kinds of Kagune, and has stolen a Quinque from one of the investigators." Sasaki said, and Shirazu's mouth fell opened. "Seriously?!" He exclaimed. "Positive." Saiko, Mutsuki, and Sasaki said, nodding.

"So, we assume that this ghoul has two kinds of Kagune, and has got its hands on a Quinque. But why ask the two of us investigating around manga stores and DVD shops?(Damn, teaming up with this idiot again, the contribution all goes to you lot...)" Urie said, putting down the photo.

"Ah, that's another point!" Saiko said, pointing at Urie's face. "I recognize this symbol. It is from an anime, but I can't remember what it is called, but I am certain that it is from an anime! Therefore I named it 'Otaku'." Saiko said firmly. "So we target places where anime lovers could be lingering around, and that's your job." Mutsuki said.

"Alright, so, this 'Otaku' lingers around places like comic book stores and lures its prey to somewhere and eats it." Shirazu said, holding his chin. "Then we'd better target people carrying box or items that can hide a Quinque, or trying to bring people away from the store with them." He concluded. Everyone nodded.

"But before we start launching our attack, I will have to inform Akira-san about this. I assume this ghoul is no lower than an A rated, do not try to tackle it on your own." Sasaki said seriously. "Remember, if you encounter a foe that is too strong, flee, even if your arms and legs are chopped off. There's always a chance if you're alive." Sasaki finished, and looked at every of them with a serious gaze, and they all nodded back.

A few days later--

"Oh? You like this too?" A girl with long black hair tied into a ponytail said over a boy's shoulder. "E-Eh? Yeah, I do like this manga." The boy said, a bit taken aback. He looked no older than twelve. "Well, I happen to be a big fan of it, and I'm finding more people who love the same manga as me now." She said. The girl was called Yukimi Haruka, a girl at the age of thirteen or fourteen.

The boy glanced down, and saw a katana at her waist. "Uh, sorry, why're you carry a sword?" He asked pointing at it. "I'm a cosplayer!" She said cheerfully, and she came a bit closer, and the boy blushed slightly. "Hey, you wanna come to an awesome cafe? There're a lot of manga and stuff about anime there!" Haruka asked, holding the boy's hand.

"Um...sorry, I have to get home or my mom--"
"Aw, come on! I'm lonely!" Haruka begged him, wrapping her arms around his arm. "Hey, Urie, get here." Shirazu whispered to Urie, who was standing beside him. "What?" He asked. "Listen." Shirazu whispered as he pressed his finger on his lips.