Where am I?

I awoke in a room with a pain in my chest and a copper taste in my mouth. I forced myself upright, fighting my sore body and looked around. I saw a candle on a small table in the center of the room, it lit the room and showed a metal door with a large padlock holding it shut. I stood and winced at the pain, I lifted my shirt and noticed a bloody bandage just below my ribs. I peeled it back slowly and saw a bloody, possibly infected hole. I gasped in shock and covered it again quickly. I looked back up and walked towards the door, wincing with every step. When I got to it, I started to band with my right hand and screamed with a hoarse voice. No one answered.

After what felt like an hour, I put my back to the door and slid to the ground in defeat. I looked around the room and saw a record player. I stood up slowly and walked over to it. When I reached it, I lifted the needle and placed it on the record. It began to play The House of the Rising Sun. I started to sing along and bob my head. I sat back in the corner and slowly drifted to sleep.

When I woke once again, I noticed the record was still playing. I stood and noticed the pain was gone, I looked at the wound again and the infection had gone. I took the bandage off to prevent another infection and tore a piece of fabric off of my pants then tied it around my wound. I walked around the room once again to see if anyone had been in. I saw the candle had been replace and a lighter was left beside it. I picked up the candle and carried it around the room, looking in each corner. I looked over to one corner in the room and noticed there was a stain against the room and a bottle of stain remover. I heard mumbling behind me and turned to see the back of a woman scrubbing the floor. As I got closer, she spoke louder, "Need to get it clean, need to get it clean, need to get it clean" then she turned, revealing a bloody and cut face, "I NEED TO GET IT CLEAN!" she screamed before I collapsed and saw her crawling up to me.