The Tantrums

It's the week before spring break and Ava, Ayden and I are planning a trip to Florida! We aren't sure where we want to go IN Florida, but I'm sure we will figure it out. I'm Tanner, I know, it's a guys name, but my parents are unique people. We, as in us 3 girls, call ourselves the the Tantrums. Well, we don't really call each other that, but other kids at school and family do. We get the name because of our talents. Those talents include being involved in the most drama at school and acting like 2 year olds when things don't go our way. When I was 14 I was diagnosed with depression and anxiety, so that doesn't make things better. Ava, the "pretty one" in our little clique, is your average dark haired, tan highschool girl. Her parents have a lot of money, and between me and Ayden, we are pretty sure she won't be our friend much longer. She hangs out with more popular girls in our grade and doesn't make much time for us anymore. Ayden is my bestfriend. She has this pixie cut, but it looks really good on her. She's the more athletic type, so you could call her the "sporty one". Then there is me. I've got long, blonde hair, and I'm one of the top kids in the grade. I get good grades, and I take college courses, so that makes me the "smart one". It may not seem like it, but because all of us are so different is what makes us so close (besides Ava). We have all been close since 6th grade, our "prime time". It's rare to find girls like us these days, we have been friends for so long and have stuck together through everything, up until now...