The Legend Of Talking Angela

"I know your trying to escape..." hisses Angela. "Noooo!!!" screams Kaytlyn. 

{12 YEARS AGO...}

In the world don't speak the language, unless you understand it, won't you,talk dirty to me" went the radio. 

"Shit! Fucking traffic!" yelled Robby.

"Hurry up bitch!" yelled some random guy to the one in front of him. 

"Babe, we are going to be in a traffic for a bit," explained Robby to his girlfriend.

"Sure thing,babe. We never had time to do what we did not do tonight. We have time right now," said Robby's girlfriend Angie. 

"Babe, this is the public. can't we go to jail for that?" Robby said.

"Damn you are such an ass!" Angie said.

"Whatever," Robby mumbled. Suddenly, the traffic got worse. Robby got out of the car and ran to where the traffic began. There were dead people and right in front of the dead people was a group of men in black suits and guns. They aimed at Robby, but Robby jumped out of the way just in time. Robby looked for a weapon inside vacant cars. Robby broke the window and grabbed a gun from the driver's seat.

 "Die mother fuckers!" shouted Robby as he shot the pistol. More of the men in suits came running toward Robby. Robby ran to his car and started the engine. He looked at Angie, but she seemed as if she were asleep. Then, Robby noticed the huge hole in her head. Angie...was...shot. "Man, who cared about this mother fucking slut anyways," said Robby in a careless way. Robby lowered his window and threw her out. He then drove his car straight through every other car, crashing into the men in black suits. As he drove over the men, he also shot the ones who survived the run over and the ones who didn't get ran over at all, which happened a lot. Robby then saw where the men were coming from. An old woman was standing at the end of the bridge, and her blue eyes shined. Her eyes were making the men! But the men weren't really real. They were just illusions, and Robby was in the eye of the old lady.