Prologue: History

Ice.Fire.Earth.Air.Water. Long ago, These five element's take part of the earth, with the elements being controlled by powerful spirit's, holding incredible power. But if there were any enemies that would attempt to destroy their lands or even take their own powers, they would stop them. Although they had the power to control and care for the earth, they still had one enemy that would tear them apart: Greed. They soon broke out into a war for power  with fire and electric in one side and earth and water in the other, whilst ice remained neutral. Their war started to effect the earth and natural disasters started to occur too much. But one day, 5 mythical creatures who had a hatred for each other had rose and attempted to stop the war, which ended up leading to a fight between the creatures and the spirits themselves. But during the fight, a blast of light had led the the mythical creatures and the spirits to merge 5 elemental gems, but the gems had been blasted away into different parts of the earth. this would cause the weather and nature to go bizarre, making existence of the earth hard.Today, the people of the earth still struggle to maintain a normal life but try their hardest to live in this world. no one knows how the blast of light happened or where the gems had gone. But there was one thing everyone would know: The crystals will remain enemies, and one day they would arise again to fight......... for power.