Part one

(Warner's p0v)

I feel butterflies fluttering in my stomach. I swallow hard thinking about what I'm about to do. If she rejects me I don't know if I'll be able to keep my self together. Juliette, so god damn beautiful, attracts me like a magnet. She makes me soft, weak my father would have told me. Pushing aside my thoughts, I raise my hand to knock on her door. It wasn't easy steeling that idiots gift while he was unconscious, but I had to slip past those guards to see Juliette one more time. When she cracks the door open, my heart stops. She looks so beautiful, I almost miss, seeing her face fall. Anger flares up red hot in my stomach. She should love me! I'm the one who showed her who she could be, what she could do, not Kent!

"What do you want." she whispers, just barely audible.

"Juliette please just let me in." I try to soften my face, pushing down the anger that gnaws at my insides. I see indecision flash across her face. Finally she steps aside just enough that I can squeeze in. I go sit on her bed. She sits on one of the girls. Suddenly I'm aware of how little clothing she's wearing, and it's hard to contain my self. I told her before that I would never have kissed her if I thought she wouldn't have wanted it, and right now I'm finding it very difficult to keep that promise.

"Where are you?" she whispers across the room. I use the sound of her voice to draw myself closer to her.

"I'm right here" I feel her shudder as my breath blows across her ear. I can't stop my self, I lean into her and I feel her heart pounding and her breath coming shorter.

"I'm going to kiss you now. Please don't shoot me this time. " She nods into my chest.