1

Before I begin, the name for my OC, Skeleton Baby, isn't my original idea. I got the idea from LastThief  and they were kind enough to let me use it as a name for my killjoy. Thank you! Go check their stories! Ok, so in this story, Party Poison is 25, Fun Ghoul is 22, Kobra Kid is 23, and Jet Star is 25. I know during the making of the album they were in their 30's, but I wanted to make them younger for the fan fiction.

***

Skeleton Baby-

I was kneeling down in the hot desert sand changing the gauze wrapped around my waist. A drac shot me in the liver just hours ago. And because of it, they got my twin brother Skull Crusher. I grunted as I tightened the gauze. It was already turing red. "Fuck!" I whispered.

I had to rest. Only for a little while. I sat up against a large rock so I could catch my breath. While I'm at it, I might as well tell you about me. My name is Skeleton Baby. I have a twin brother named Skull Crusher who I'm going to Battery City to save. Our real names are Ash and Ashley.

We're both 24 years old. We're not part of a team. We're our own team. We're known as the Terrible Twins. We're also known for causing several bombings on those Better Living fucks! Skull and I are pretty short. I'm 5'0, and he's 5'1. Both of our hairs are dyed blue. Skull has long hair like me, only his only reaches his shoulder.

Our eyes are a deep green. I lifted up my shirt to look at the gauze to see it's already red with blood. I scoffed. Red. Just like the color of the driver's hair of that trans-am up ahead. Wait, trans-am? I squinted my eyes and saw that, that was indeed a trans-am heading right towards me.

Fuck! That stupid trans-am has been following me for the past four hours! Glaring at it, and sick of these killjoy's bullshit, I pulled out my red ray gun and shot the front left wheel. The car began to swerve and then spin out of control until it came to a complete stop about 10 meters away.

I took that as my cue to leave. I got up and sped walked away towards Battery City. I was just crossing into zone 1. I could hear distant chattering from behind me. It was the other Killjoys. From the sounds of it, I'd say there's four of them. They were coming for me. I held my waist where I had been shot and kept moving.

"Hey girl!" One of them shouted. Damn it! I picked up my pace, not daring to look back. Dr. D has told me to never walk the desert alone. There are hardly any female Killjoys and we are advise to never travel alone. Now that doesn't mean go somewhere with a man, because it's also safe to travel in a group of other girls.

It's not really a requirement. But Dr. D still wants us to be safe than sorry. And it's not because of the dracs or S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W. It's other Killjoys. A lot of male Killjoys are apparently huge perverts... and now four of them are after me. I was loosing a lot of blood and couldn't go much further.

"Wait!" The same voice shouted. They were much closer now. Blood was soaking through my shirt. I fell to my knees and dropped my gun. "Shit..." Another male spoke. They were now surrounding me, but my vision was too blurry to see what they all looked like. I saw a blur of red and blue and passed out.