ENGLAND SHOES

_______________________________
The box said, 'England Shoes'. "This isn't my package." Avis stated looking up at the mailman from his crouched position. "Well it was addressed to your home." The man said. "But I never ordered..., England Shoes", "Well I mean, unless someone in my household got England Shoes." Avis said to himself. "Are you sure there are no more packages? Because I was supposed to get one today". Avis stood up and looked up at the mailman. Avis, noticing how short he was, sighed. The mailman said looking down at him, "Nope, that's the only package.", "Sorry kid." I slugged, "Let me just see who actually got this package, because I really don't remember my parents telling me they got a size 4 in kids, England Shoes. And I don't want to take something that's not ours". Avis looks over to the stairs and hollers, "Mom, Dad, did you order Engla-" The mailman interrupted, "Just look for yourself, i'm in a hurry. And if you're really sure it's not yours, I can just bring it back". Avis looked down at the box, "Ya, okay. I'll take a look I guess". Avis crouched down and struggled to open the box. Avis said to himself, "C'mon! It's only a box! Why can't you open this?". It was taped. Avis noticed, and face palmed himself. He cut it open with this claw like fingernails. He peeked in. A hand reached out for Avis' leg. "Ah!". He struggled to get this 'thing's' grasp off of his leg. "Help me get this thing off of me!" Avis said startled to the mailman. The mailman smirked. "You'll have fun there.", the mailman said evilly. "There?!", Avis said demanding answers.Bodies came rolling down the stairs behind Avis. Those bodies were his parents bodies. Avis distracted, the hand coming from the shoe box, managed to climb it's way to Avis' knee. "No stop! Help!" Avis yelled pleading for help. Avis tried to peel the fingers off his knee, but failed. Tears slowly started to fall down his cheek. He tried to hold back the tears, not to lose strength.

But he lost strength
____
___________________________
Hope you guys like it! Comment if you want more from this story, bye guys :3