Chapter 1- Over-Break

It was One of the Days During Summer Holidays/Vacation. It was July The 13th and a sunny bright day . I woke up. I Was Casually In My Room Relaxing Normally On My Double Queens Bed. I turned around and glanced out the window. I pushed the covers away from me quickly and grabbed my phone slowly I was very tired as it was 10am. I unlocked my phone and opened youtube. I was scrolling through the trending area and looked at the videos.. *50 layers of lipstick? Nah.. draw my life? Old... oh musically tutorial? What's that.* I clicked on the video it was by Liz Wakelin.. I watched the whole length of the video and I wanted to try musically out. I closed YouTube and opened the App Store. I searched into the app area and found the app.. it didn't look very good at first and I wasn't sure. I continued to download and proceeded to click the download button. I slowly left my phone on the bed and got up to get some food. I slowly walked through the hallway to the kitchen. I saw my mom. She said "well are we awake finally?" I said "mom shut up hahaha" I picked up the toast on Nutella that mom made me and left the kitchen. I walked back up the hallway and into my room. I sat at my desk and picked back up my phone. I waited around a few minuets more untill the app finally downloaded. My girlfriend holly messaged me. I clicked on the notification. She said "hey babe!" I said "helloooo" she said "how are you? <3" I said "good bby" she said "I gotta go rn but I'll FaceTime you later! Love you! Also you'll meet my bestfriend, Emma" I said "sure, I'll let u go" holly said "love you" I said "you toooo".. I closed the app and opened the new musically app I downloaded. It took a while to load and the front welcome screen came up.. " sign up.. or log in.. sign up... phone number? Gosh.. 079......... finally typed it! Username... erm.. rhysislegit? YES ITS NOT TAKEN.." I set my password and I clicked sign up.. "proove your not a robot? Ugh.. *tap all the images with cars* this one and that one.. yay! Invite friends? No thanks...set your profile picture.." I set my profile picture to a nice photo of me. My golden blonde hair and blue eyes, my small ears and a dimple on my cheek. I set my header name to "Rhys <3".: I entered the app and clicked on the profile section.. I clicked edit profile.. I edited my bio to about my self and they should like my videos and follow. I went to trending songs. *Jacob Sartorius? Hit or miss. Let's do that.*I knew the song allready so I clicked "shoot video" she said to do it in fast because it makes it slower..

Finally after a few tries I get a decent attemp. I posted and put a few hashtags and "first musically ❤" and I left my phone on my bed and got ready for the day out with my family...