Sigh

Josh cleared his throat and paused for dramatic effect. "There once was a nice baguette he sat in the bread case for what seemed like years never talking to any of the other baguettes they seemed too worried about getting sold. One day a man with a big duck tattoo came in looking for a baguette ti have for dinner. Baguette decided to call him Ducky because of the tattoo, Ducky ended up buying baguette which surprised him. Ducky boasted is baguette to everyone also his friends stood in awe as they looked at baguette never seeing one so amazing baguette like. One day Ducky decided to take Baguette to see the water he thought the day would be great. It was until he dropped Baguette, Ducky watched as he sweet Baguette rolled into the water never to be seen again. Ducky cried for days losing his prize possession was the worst thing to happen to him. Baguette was very sad as he floated around in the water for days he honestly missed Ducky he felt they had a connection. At one point Baguette stopped floating he sank down into the water multiple fish tried to eat him but one yellow and blue fish stopped them. At this moment Baguette knew this was his knight in shining armor he would be nothing without wishing he met the fish sooner. The two clicked and became the bestest of friends Baguette almost forgot about Ducky and how much he missed him. Both were always there for each other when other creatures tried to eat Baguette, Fish would always be there to help and when other fish were taunting Fish Baguette would always be there to tell them off. But the pair started to get older Baguette sinking again and Fish wasn't sure if he could take the pressure of the water of he went any lower Fish also had a tear in his left fin messing up his swimming. Baguette started to become soggy and break apart in the water as he floated with Fish he noticed piece after piece fall wonder if Fish noticed too. The fact is Fish did know but he accepted it knowing this day would come. The day Fish absolutely dreaded came both him and Baguette were swimming around when multiple giant fish came trying to eat Baguette as they swam around their big waves made Baguette fall apart they ate every piece of him. Fish tried as hard as he could to help Baguette but nothing seemed to work. Once Baguette was gone Fish just floated and stared at where he and Baguette used to hang out. He laid on the rock the he and Baguette would count other fish on and there he lay was the place he would sleep forever hopefully seeing Baguette again.