Scarlette is unknown( a BEN DROWNED love story)

I could be your cat or your dog,your goldfish or your bird.i can turn into anything you wanted,even a dinosaur.im a killer.i put that ability to good use.i kill people to my amusement,it's really fun!My dad is the famous killer the slenderman,he says I should live with him and his proxys.But nooooooo I say because all his proxys are just buffoons and noooooo dad says I should just live with him.Of course I live with my brother,lost silver,I call him lost because,hey it's my life and YOLO!"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!?THE HOUSE IS BEING ATTACKED!!??#!""LOST WE GOTTA GO TO DADS!" We ran as fast as we could run.just when we bumped into zalgo himself."AHHHHHHHHHHHHH""waz wrong sis?""oh it was just a vision.WE NEED TO GO TO DADS!!"" AHHHHHH,sis stop screaming in my ear"" oh sorry" sooooooooo I used my power to turn into a horse so lost could try to ride me,when we finally got there I knocked on the door and this new guy opened the door.i haven't seen him from anywhere before but I felt comfortable around him witch was weird."Are you on a death mission or something kid,get lost before I kill you"" well what a welcome newbie""SCARLETTE?" Ughhhhhhhh here dad is he was always embarrassing me."ya dad?"" YOUR HERE?!?!I THOUGHT YOU WERENT COMING TOLIVE WITH US?!?!"" well I had a vision about zalgo killing both of us""wait whaaaaaaaaaa,you never said you had a daughter slender?!?!?""well i do because of YOLO!!!!!"lol,dad always has funny jokes!but he can be annoying sometimes!"Scarlette y u call me annoying?" " just a thought."I say" hey L.J"Lj is a very good friend to me.but sometimes he's just like meh dad!always saying stuff like NO SCARLETTE U CAN HURT URSELF!when I'm just ontop of the mansions rooftop!i mean,pfft who tells me wat to do??noone.duh,I like turtles!!lol...IM SO FREAKIN RANDOM!!!!

Ok so guys. 85 DANM reads? THAT IS ALL DA CRA CRA WITH NYAN CAT I CANT FREAKIN BELEIVE IT THIS IS LIKE, THE MOST READS IVE HAD ON LIKE, CENTURIES TANKS YOU SO MUCH I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPY BCUAZ ITS DEDACATED TO YOU GUYS YA IM LOOKIN AT CHU FOO

ok so I ask the new guy "waz ur name?" He's all like, "BEN drowned" I punch him in the face. "WAT DA HELL WAS THAT FOR?" "Wow UR reflexes are bad XD " he tries to punch me but then I grab his fist in mid punch and twist his arm. I yawn and say " yup, bad reflexes" he then turns around and tries to punch me. I then turn into a kangaroo and kick him in the face XD

I turn back "can't win against me sucka" I say, passing him "L.J I HAVENT SEEN U IN LIKE FOR-ever? L.j wat are u doing?!" I saw L.J at the window sill, sitting down, about to jump. A frown n his face "Scarlette?" He says, getting more paler then he already was. "L.J wat were u doing?" I say as he gets away from the window sill and comes to hug me. Then he starts crying "L.J wats wrong??!!?.???" I ask in worry. "Nothing scarlette, nothing."

UGH IM TO TIRED TO CONTINUE XD

I WILL CONTINUE THIS THOUGH OK? OK BE GOOD GIRLS AND BOYS AND BE PATIENT XD

XD XD XD XD

Ok

I'm sry I dunt update that much...but.......IM DERPRESSED D:

Ugghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm tired.

Ok

This CHAPY won't be very long. But, dunt cont on it ;-;

CHPTERD ZERO FIVE NINE ELVEN

??? POV

Once upon a time there was a little girl. That little girl had a strong urge to kill. Now, the little girl who wanted to kill innocent people, you'd think that she has been abused and was depressed. No, she was RAISED by killers. So it was only in her nature. She had the ability to turn into animals, but she used that ability to very horrible use. Killing innocent people and just for amusement! I was here, put in this world, to kill her. I was named after deception, the death of her is my realm. When she dies, I rest in heaven, and finally recall my sins. I was once a heartless killer. Then, the creepypastas betrayed me, and scarlette, my beloved sister, not, got all attention and father beloved abandoned me when I was lost. I was only a child, and now, I'm trying to reclaim my sins. My name is Mourine. My father told me that was to be my creepypasta name, before sister dear showed up and took all of the attention from me. (A/N note: I will update more be patient)