Part 1Resume and first part of Violettas adventures 5

Violetta is pregnant and will have to slow down and not work so often as she does  Leon on the other hand can still work and he finds a job with, some one there is called Lara Violetta dont like Lara in the beginning for she thinks Leon likes Lara more than her

and gets the idea that Leon are cheathing on her with Lara what will happen now.

                                                                          part 1

Violetta was pregnant after her and Leon's adventure in the Amazon jungle and the heated moments they had in the tent it sometimes got very heated.

But now would she have to say no to a story there was in the mountains, and the story was about if a yeti exist or not for it will not be good for her to push herself to hard. It will not be good for the baby either her boss knew that. Violetta also thought about telling Leon, he was working on another story on his own.

Not really on his own, for he will work on that with another reporter her name was Lara, but it was only temporary. But Leon got happy when his boss told him about Lara and said he had hoped it will be her.

Violetta could not believe what she heard, she did not like the way Leon was when he talked about this Lara girl, for he was smiling and was very happy. Violetta did not like it, and she thought it must be a girl he loved more than her maybe an ex-girlfriend.

One thing was sure it was a girl he loved very much.