I

I felt her eyes burn holes into my back from in front of the bar counter.
"Something you want from me mama"
Her  lightly bronzed legs folded over themselves as she prepared an answer. Don't start something you can't finish girl.
" I want what you give every other girl that comes into here" her voice buzzed with two things: the alcohol she drank that night and her obvious lust for me.
"If you wanted a cocktail you could've said that mama.  You don't need to be all cryptic"
She bit her lip and recrossed her legs. The smell of vanilla and sandalwood wafted through the air.
" you know damn well you don't give them cocktails" the wanton purr that laced her voice practically attacked my self control. Well it was near that time of the month anyway. I could feel my eyes transition from their normal hazel to a much more concentrated, much more unnatural green.
" you don't know what I spend my time doing"  my tongue came out to wet my full pink lips as my words vibrated against her neck.
"would like to find out"
I looked in her deep brown eyes, and I saw her seductive look be replaced with a vacant stare. Her eyes  became cloudy and she got up and walked outside.
" Yo Nat I'm going outside guard the register"
" Okay Vinnie I got you".  I smiled at my best friend and business partner took over the register.  When I came outside the girl was standing there in the alleyway. My snakelike tail peeked out the back of my pants as I pushed her against the wall. Her eyes turned completely purple as I kissed her neck and  a gas of the same color began to envelop us. I allowed my fangs to dig into the flesh of her neck, depositing the toxin into her. Her veins became purple as she moaned in pleasure and writhed underneath me. The light left her eyes as the venom took its course on her. I kissed her mouth and closed my eyes, and let my  instincts guide me where my morals could not.

When I opened them there was no trace of her. Well, no trace expect the smell of burnt sandalwood and vanilla.