Rank #1 Style

This week it's all about style. Who even picked up the new issue of Vanity Fair, when they could have been looking at InStyle. Let's find out.

Here are our contenders: (Not in order of ranking)

Raven G.

Rose I.

Night C.

Juniper F.

Piper J.

April M.

Christina L.

Gretel B-G.

Madge F.

Marta A.

Yojahanna A.

Pearl D-R.

Ruby P.

Kira B.

Mira P.

Now on to The Rank, let's start with Style.

#1 goes to Rose I. I saw her rocking those Adidas, army green skinny jeans and slightly short (but not cropped)top.

#2 goes to Raven J. Don't worry girl, I picked up InStyle also. (Seymore, you wouldn't get it the rest of the world)

#3 goes to Night C. Even though she was wearing sweatpants and a hoodie, she can still take everyones breath away.

#4 goes to Juniper F. Army green pants, striped shirt and Adidas, this girl definitely looked in the Style section.

#5 goes to Christina L. I could tell she got a new outfit, and she was rocking it in long jean shorts, a floral tank top, and a sea-foam green (sea foam gray, too all the people that know me) sweater.

#6 goes to April M. Even if she never took of her jacket it was looking good with those jeans.

#7 goes too Piper J. I took her shopping this weekend and damn does that girl have an eye for style. (Seymore, you wouldn't get it the rest of the world.)

#8 goes to Mira P. trying to defy the dress code I see, in a crop top nonetheless.

#9 goes to Mira B. Very daring in all blue (and I mean all blue) but I like it.

#10 goes to Pearl D-R. Don't worry I saw you in those Vans.

#11 goes to Ruby P. Even though her outfit was from Target (I'm not hating, I shop there too) it was pretty good.

#12 goes to Yojahanna A. It's Spring not fur coat season.

#13 goes to Marta A. If someone has the same leggings as you there not unique.

#14 goes to Madge F. You can't just wear gym clothes and call it style.I disapprove.

Last and very much beat #15 goes to Gretel B-G. Low quality, fat, ugly chokers aren't cute, they never were, and they never will be. What a disgrace.

I hoped you enjoyed the Style section this week. I know I was a little harsh but the last 4 deserved it, they don't know whats coming for them in social presence next week. I can't wait. What about you. Its your choice ladies, top or bottom. read on to find out more.

Kiss Kiss 💋

-Unknown