z e r o

unedited

As a teenage girl, Blake Duetch was taken from her home, Skull Island, by Bill Randa, a scientist that had set out to find skull island for the second time had come back alone except for a winged girl he had brought with him. He had her locked up and tested on her to see what she could do.
The government decided to train her to become a weapon, but she refused to kill unless it was self defence, so Monarch, Randa's group of scientists, and Landsat, another group of scientists, decided to go on an expedition back to her home taking Blake with them to guide them and get rid of her.
When they're attacked and she is allowed her wings back earlier than expected, will she stay to help the others or will she fly off back home to safety?

***

"Come on now, Blake, there's no need to struggle, we're taking you home."

The brunette woman was bound tight with chains and ropes around her ankles and wrist to keep her from struggling too much but she was still making the group of scientists and doctors from Landsat and Monarch's lives harder.

"And where's that?" She yelled at them as she continued to struggle against the group of ten men.

"Back to your little island. Where no one can find you." One of the younger scientists, Houston Brooks, finally told her to calm her down. He had been working with her for as long as he could remember working for Monarch.

Blake froze on the ground of her cell as she realized what the man had said. The scientists and doctors took advantage of her shocked state and picked her up, placing her on some form of a gurney and strapping her down so she couldn't move. She yelped in pain as one of the doctors checked the stitches in her back where her huge, black feathered wings should have been able to come out of.

"Don't worry Blake," he said, "They'll be taken out when we're done on the island and about to leave."

Before she could protest, a needle was stuck in her neck. The last thing she saw was the fluorescent lights on the roof of her cell as they rolled her away before she blacked out.

----------------------------------------------
Authors Note:
So this is my first book/fanfic in general on wattpad (other than one that I started and deleted because I didn't really like it).
I'm not the best writer at all, in fact I'm not that good at all but I love writing and I love the movie Kong: Skull island (one of the main reasons being Tom Hiddleston).
I am open to friendly criticism and tips and stuff like that but please don't comment anything rude.
Also, this book is unedited so it probably has a lot of grammar issues and anything like that.
Please don't expect regular updates or me to finish this book because if I lose inspiration I won't continue to write it so I might not end up finishing it. Sorry.
Anyways thank you for choosing to read this book, I really hope that you like it and I appreciate the support.
- Ceej

Published- April 17th 2017