Viollista

Violet X Callista

(My Bisexual Friends, there happy now. I kinda wish this was how there relationship started)

Violet's P.O.V.

Gosh, dang why is she so sexy sitting with her legs crossed. We we're sitting in science. Today We got New seat and we sat in the back next to each other. God, I was about to touch her thigh, But remember she wasn't bi, or at least I didn't know. The bell ringed and everyone was rushing to there next period. We had the almost The same exact schedule just that math was different. We were really close friends. We did almost everything together. I always liked her, just realized 2 months ago that I've been liking her since we met.

We were walking out together. "Hey Violet what do you think we should do this weekend ?" " Uhh. We can all just meet up at my place. "
" Sure. "
We got inside the dressroom. Changed into our p.e. clothes and walked out. She sat behind me. Her legs were so nice and she kept running her hand threw her hair so fuck'en sexy as we talked. Then History came. Some guy was trying to touch her pussy. His hands were all over her legs and kept going upwards. Gosh I was about to kill him. She almost moaned but the teacher saw her. Eventually lunch came. We were walking around the school. Our hands brush, her hand was so soft and warm. Finally I'm tell her.

"Hey Callista, remember how I said I was bi and liked someone ?"

"Yeah, so your going to finally tell me ? About time, I've been waiting for a month now. Yay!"

I laughed a bit. "It's you. The person I like is you, maybe it's love. I love you so much. I and hated it when that guy was touching you. I want you all to myself. I want you to be mine, mine, mine, mine forever !!!"

"Umm. Sorry........But I-I don't like you that same way. I like someone else......."

"Who??! "

"Clam down, it's Jason. "

"My Best Bro!?!!"

"Yes..."

"Oh, hell no." Your mine forever mine. I started think about how to make her mine's. She was an orphan, no one would notice. I was going to make love to her. I was going to mark her as mine. Give her hickeies everywhere. Make her So sore she wouldn't be able to move. Gosh, does she even know that I masturbate to her. That fine ass grinding on my pussy. Her large tilts moving up and down at a inhuman pace. Me rudding and touching every part of her body. Her sexy fuck'en ass moans. And I also wanna taste her cum. Gosh how is this girl not bisexual. And she let's a guy almost touch her pussy. Fuck that shit, she must love to be touched. If she loves it so much, I'll touch every single atom that makes up that sexy ass and pussy. I have a plan.

Walk home with her, crover her mouth, take her to the abandon house I somehow have to key to and cleaned it up, and where I fuck the most hottest and sexy girls. Chain her up. No undress and dress her in a crop up that barely crover her tilts and some of the shortest booty shots that don't even cover up that ass. No underwear and bra. Then wait for her to wake up. Then sexuality undress her with her protesting. Then make love to her. Then fuck the shit out of her.

A/N

What do you guys think ?
Should I update ?
How's the plan ?
Should I change anything ?
Does it make you horny?
Are you wet ?
Are you touching yourself ?