The Art Of Oral Sex

The Art of Oral Sex

General Introduction

People have been using their mouths to stimulate each other sexually for about as long as there have been people. How about kissing each other? Men have been kissing women on their necks, ears, breasts, backs, thighs, and any where else they can think of that'll arouse them sexually ever since they found out it works. It didn't take long for some enterprising man to find out that kissing a woman's vulva worked, did it ever. The Latin word cunnilingus was coined to describe licking the vulva.

Men were not alone in searching for ways to arouse the opposite sex. Some equally enterprising woman found out that men liked for her to suck their penis, it worked just as well. The Latin word fellatio was coined to describe sucking the penis.

Let's define and use the more common words to describe men and women's genitalia and the various sexual acts. Pinus, cock; vulva, pussy; vagina, cunt; Coitus, fuck; cunnilingus, eating pussy; fellatio, sucking cock, blowjob; performing cunnilingus or fellatio, giving head; ejaculate, cum or shoot his load; orgasm, cum or climax; pubic hair, women muff or bush, men bush.

Many men and women, today probably most, use some form of oral massage or kissing of the sex organs as a normal part of foreplay to warm up their partners prior to fucking. They probably don't think of that as "giving head," and I would agree that it's not. It's simply a part of the foreplay used to prepare each other for fucking and hopefully achieving a sexual climax.

Giving head, on the other hand, is used by one to bring the other to climax by use of, primarily, the mouth and tongue. For those couples who develop the required skills and self restraint, both can cum together using the 69 position. For me, although the sensations of a man's cock thrusting in my cunt are great and I do love a good fuck, cuming together during 69 is more emotionally satisfying than cuming together by fucking.

You have to develop an understanding of the intimate feelings and emotions that occur while you're performing oral sex and during a climax, and how to respond to those feelings. Giving head is much more intimate than fucking and, if approached with the right attitude, can be more emotionally satisfying. Both the man and woman need to become familiar with what the other's emotional needs are, not just what it takes to make each other cum.

Only in the movies does a man grab a woman and say, take your clothes off, I want to fuck, or vise-versa. You have to pick a time and place other than the kitchen where the baby has just thrown a bowl of food all over your wife, although it might be a welcome distraction right abought then. Giving head requires at least as much emotional preparation as fucking. For the subject to even come up, one partner has to have built up the desire. That partner then has to build up the desire in the other partner.

Getting the other to let you bring them to orgasm is generally the easiest. If you just want to eat her pussy or she just wants to suck your cock, then all that's required is a willingness to submit, and this is important, with the expectation of achieving orgasm. Getting the other to bring you to orgasm requires the art of gentle persuasion. If you just want her to suck your cock or she just wants' you to eat her pussy, a slightly different situation exists. A woman can probably convince a man to eat her pussy without much effort. All that's generally required is for him to be in a reasonably good mood. If he just wants her to suck his cock, and she wasn't already thinking about sex, then he's going to have to get her in the proper mood first.

You'll find out that no matter who starts, the other will probably end up getting head also, either that or you'll end up fucking. Given this inevitable result, it's nice if both of you can build each other up first. Once you're both ready, he should give her head first, or you should use 69. A man comes down from his climax too quickly, and takes too long to build back up sufficiently to move right into doing a good job of eating pussy, unless he had that on his mind from the beginning.