The Copper Axe

There was something that happened before this but I'm not entirely sure what led up to it anymore.

I was on a paddle boat with sisters and my dad. With the weight of all of us the boat was already riding low to the water. When a wave pushed water into the boat the whole thing started to go under. We tried to save it, but the paddle boat capsized and we were all forced into the water. My dad tried to save it and tip the water out but in the middle of the lake there was no way to get back in. I swam to shore with my sisters.

We discussed how we wanted to get back home. We could swim it or we could walk along the lake and through all of my neighbors yards. We decided to walk and began to do so with a bit of unease. I led the way. We were all barefoot from being out on the lake so I told them where it was safe to step. It seemed like everyone had a fence. We only had to climb over the second one. The rest we could lift the hatch and go through.

There were no problems until one of the last houses where someone threatened something scary. The only thing I remember is that they left us with the fear of the copper axe.

We pushed through the last yard and were suddenly on my street. My sisters and I walked along it when a large copper axe flew by us. We ran down the street and got to our driveway. Down the street we saw a man sending a skateboard on the road towards us. On the skateboard was an apple. We were confused by it until the apple was split open... to reveal... that inside... was the head of a copper axe!

We screamed and ran inside. It was spoop.

Author Note: This dream was probably influenced by watching Goosebumps right before bed.  I told my boyfriend I was going to have a nightmare.  I did.  I think?  Pretty sure it was supposed to be a nightmare.

Dream Date: 4/15/17