eno

There he goes again. He and his stupid friends are being loud. Again. I hope they realize this is a library. I reshelved one last book and stormed over to them. One had white hair and red eyes, one had spiky blonde hair, and the loudest one had dirty blonde hair and ocean blue eyes.
     "I will kick you out if you keep being loud in here. This is a library and people are trying to study and read." I whispered at them furiously. "Especially you."
     I poked the loudest one in the chest. He snickered. "Oh! I'm so scared! A small librarian is going to kick me out!" He teased. "Like you could even pick a fight with any of us. What are you? Five feet tall? And look at those arms, I'm looking at spaghetti noodles."
     I reached into my purse and pull out my pocket knife and flipped it open. He put his hands up and smirked. "Don't give me that smirk."
     "You know what, were just going to go and once you're off your period, we'll come back."
     That made me so fucking mad. I dragged him outside and punched him. It left a large bruise on his cheek. He winced at the pain as he held his hand against his face. "Don't come back here or I will punch you again, except harder."
     He and his friends ran to their car in fear. I wiped my hands together and returned to my work. Later, I went home. I live with my sister, Irina. Unlike me, she's super curvy and big. She has short platinum hair (like me except mine is very long) and very, very large breasts. Every time we go out, there's always a guy who cat calls her and I always chase them off. She wants to get breast reduction surgery because they are so hindering, but we don't have the money. I'm a librarian and she's a cashier at Whole Foods.
Ever since our brother moved away, we have been in a tight situation. He was the one with the well-paying job, but that feminine Chinese man took him away. He's the reason that we live in a lousy apartment.
The guy I punched. What was his name? He looked like a rich fuckboy. He had Adidas sneakers on and sweatpants. Definitely a fuckboy. That bastard. Irina snapped me out of my trance.
"Natalia! Listen to me! This is kind of important!" she softly said. Irina has a hard time snapping at people. "Ok, so. At work there's a new guy. He has curly, dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. He's really nice and shy. And I think he likes me."
"Irina, the only reason he might be blushing or something, is your chest. Remember?"
"He always looks at my face, never my chest when I'm talking to him. And he seems too nice to be like that."
"Okay then, what's his name?"
"Matthew Williams."
     "Then why don't you go for him?"
     "Well, I feel like I should really know him before I ask him out. I've got to have that emotional bond."
     "You would never be able to have a one night stand."
     "Why would you want to? I would want to have sex with someone I know I love. Not someone I just met!"
     "Some people want to have sex without going through the trouble of really knowing them. It really helps when you're lonely and you are dying for sex."
"Why would you be dying for that?" I shrugged. I looked it up on the internet because apparently there's a sexuality for everything. And I found something called "demisexual". It when a person does not experience sexual attraction unless they form a strong emotional connection with someone. With what she said, I would believe she's demisexual. Though, of course it's up to her to say what she identifies as.
I felt like taking a walk. I put a hoodie on and walked to the park. As I looked around I saw the guy and his friends. I started walking towards them. I felt kind of bad for punching him, so I wanted to apologize. As I got close, he saw me and ran.
"Wait! Come back! I'm sorry for punching you!" I shouted. He stopped in his tracks and turned around.
"Really? You apologize?"
"Yeah, but what you said about my period was still pretty shitty. I still shouldn't have punched you though."
"Alfred."
"What?"
"That's my name."
"Oh, I'm Natalia."
"So, are we good?"
"Just don't say remarks about women's periods and don't be loud in the library."
"And don't punch me."
"Only if you deserve it" I got a text from Irina. "I've got to get home. Dinner's ready for me."
"Your boyfriend does the cooking?" he asked in a mocking manner.
"Number one, that's sexist. Number two, I don't have a boyfriend. I live with my sister."
"Oh. Well, I'll see you later." I half-smiled and went home.
_____________
Yo! First chapter of this, idk how this is going to go. I had another hetalia fanfic, but I deleted it because it was a hot mess and I no ideas. If you don't get the title of this chapter, it's literally "one" backwards because the word antithetical mean opposite and I made the chapter title opposite from what it should be and I'm rambling. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed and you should vote, comment, or even share if you have friends if you did enjoy it. See you in the next chapter!