1

"Hey, are you okay?"
"I don't, I don't know."
"Your face, it's bruised and your neck oh my God. What happened? Do you need to call someone?"
I lifted my hand up to put pressure on the side of my face. He was right I'm bruised.
"Oh my God, here come here."
The blue eyed blonde pair guided me to the curb of the street and sat down with me.

Let's rewind to where this all started.

Since the time I met Sully, my boyfriend, well ex boyfriend now I knew he had a drug problem. I tried my best to look the other way, to ignore it but I couldn't this time. I just wanted him to get better, I wanted him to choose me over his heroin, I just wanted him to love me. I took his bag, hid it and I told him he needed to stop with this shit. He kept yelling at me, screaming at me to give it back but I couldn't. I wasn't just going to sit back and watch him destroy his life and my life, not anymore. Sully became violent, he grabbed my hair slammed me into the wall. I was crying and telling him to stop but he wouldn't until he had his little bag of happiness. He started choking me. I think not being able to breathe is one of the scariest things I've ever encountered. No matter how hard you try you just can't do it and it turns into gasping and not even that is enough. The first thing you ever do in life is breathe and he was taking it from me. I just remember yelling "I can't breathe" over and over. I finally gave up after he had threatened to punch me in the face. I was already in pain enough I was hysterically crying, I was trying to breathe, it was all a mess. I told him where it was and I just left. I walked until I didn't know where I was and then I just stood. I was just standing on some street in L.A staring at nothing, I was numb. That's when the boys came.

"Where are we?" I asked one of the blonde twins

"West Hollywood. Do you need anything? Water? An uber?" one of them said

"I need to go."

I got up from the curb and started walking towards Norma triangle where I lived.

"Wait here at least take this it's too cold out, I'm Ivan." Ivan took his pink sweatshirt off and handed it to me.

"Thank you." Was all I said before walking away and putting on the sweatshirt.