Jimin only♡

💫
SIDE NOTE: ^ not my video but it adds to the story :)

《Part 1°•》

Jimin walks into his room, sweaty and tired. He turns to the door, making sure it's locked. He had worked extra hard today to get his newly learnt choreography correct.

He grabs a towel ready for a shower, throwing it over a counter in his bathroom. He then takes off his shirt while looking in the mirror. He flexes while examining his abs.

'They're finally coming back' he thinks to himself. Jimin had tried taking extra care of his body to not upset his fans. It made him insecure when fans left him for his "unfit" days.

After he finishes taking off his clothes, he steps into the small shower. He turns the nob so warm water flows over his body. The water felt relaxing, he'd been waiting all day. In his shower thoughts, his mind ventured into an area only army  could dream about.

He leant against the cold shower walls.
He couldn't resist his urge anymore, for the past couple days he had to share a hotel room with the rest of BTS. He had no time for himself and no significant other to help him out from his loneliness.

He slowly then took his member, sliding his hand up and down. The cool touch felt better than usual. He let out a low moan while slowly throwing his head back.

Wet.

Going faster he licks his lips while closing his eyes. What could he be imagining then?

Eventually he starts to thrust his hips, the sensation was taking over bit by bit. As his hand speeds up, his muscles tighten under his soft skin.  He curls his toes as another growl leaves through his perfectly parted lips.  His other hand pushes against the wall. His whimpers becoming louder.

He was so close.

As his last seconds finally added up, his whole body tensed up before releasing what he'd been holding in. His ragged breathing overtook him because that was all he could focus on.

- End?¿

Hmmm... what was he imagining before he released himself?

Something hella kinky probably 😂

(Should I make a part 2? Maybe something more detailed?)

I wanted to start off this book slow and just see what happens😂 if you have any requests just write a comment :)

Vote & Comment!