Falling Like The Fahrenheit

LISTEN TO FALLING LIKE THE FAHRENHEIT AND UNDER GREY SKIES WHILE READING IT!!!

Elize was running in the streets. She was running away from...
-Tommy let me go! She yelled when Tommy caught her hand and grabbed her closer.
-Never Elize! Please believe me!!! I never cheated on you honey! I love you! I was with Kobra all the morning because you know, she is sick and she was afraid to go to the doctor alone... Baby please believe me!!! I love you to the moon and back! Tommy said while looking her wet, blue eyes.
-Forget me! She cried and her voice was full of hate. As she was crossing the street a car hit her and she fell down.
-ELIZE!!! Tommy yelled and ran to her. He stood her up and held her close.
-Ahh!!! Elize said. She was in pain.
-I'll call an ambulance! He said and called the ambulance.
-Tommy it hurts!!! She said and started screaming and crying.
-I know darling I know!!! He said and started crying.
-Don't cry Tommy!!! Elize whispered.
-I don't want to lose you Elize!!! I DON'T!!! He cried.
-I am sorry...
-Don't apologise my dear! It's all my fault! You will be okay... Don't worry! He said and hugged her tight.
-Tommy I can't go on.:. Elize whispered in pain.
-You can't leave me now Elize. He said and cried more and more.
-I love you! She whispered weakly and let her last breath.
-Elize please, ELIZE!!! He yelled and fell on his knees. He was sitting and watching her dead body. She was bleeding.
-Why Elize? WHY?! Tears were falling off his cheeks. His eyes were burning, his heart was aching. She was pale. She was HIS Elize. She was the best. She was an amazing singer. Now she is dead and all because of him.
The ambulance arrived. They took Elize and Tommy followed them.

Olof learned what happened and came too.
-Tommy... I am so sorry.... she is gone! Olof said sadly.
-No... She will be okay! She will wake up... He said hopelessly.
-Stop dreaming Tommy, ELIZE IS GONE!!! Olof yelled and a tear rolled down his face.
-YOU MAY CALL ME A DREAMER! CALL ME A FOOL... JUST A BLUE-EYED BELIEVER IN HER!!! BUT I WOULD DIE FOR A SOUND OF HER!!! SHE WILL WAKE UP AND COME AND HUG ME!!! TELL ME WHAT KIND OF FOOL AM I? BECAUSE IT IS MY FUCKING FAULT! Tommy yelled and fell on the ground. It is my fault.... my fault! He was silently whispering and crying. He couldn't control it.
The woman he had planned to marry, the woman that he had planned to spent his life with, was now dead!
His angel of afterlife, his amaranthine, his one and only endless love!

In her funeral....

There was her family, her friends and Tommy....
-Hello Tommy! Elina told him but he didn't answered. He didn't even looked at her. He felt he was responsible for her sister's death.
-Tommy please look at me, it is not your fault... Elina told him. He looked at her with tears in his eyes.
-I loved her Elina .... and I still love her! I would have married her Elina.... He told her and Elina hugged him and started sobbing.
-I am just glad that she died happy knowing that someone loved her that much!
-I miss her Elina.... so bad!!!
-I know Tommy, I miss her too! But now she is in a better place, called heaven, with her brother! She said but they both know heaven doesn't excist! Elize is under the earth!
The funeral begun.
Tommy talked to Elize's parents.
He forced himself not to cry in front of them but he couldn't hold back his tears.
When the funeral ended he sat on her grave and started crying.
He placed some flowers... Roses...
He had given roses to her on their first date.
He also placed on the grave the cinema tickets from their first date.
They had watched a horror movie, The Ring.
He smiled while tears where rolling down off his face.
He remembered how scared was Elize. She was hugging him and hiding her face on his chest.
And the last think he placed on her grave was the CD in which she had sung with Kamelot.
Their first meeting. You could say it was love at first sight.
Before he left he sang :

As I lay you down to sleep
All your tears are mine to keep

Falling like the fahrenheit
Someone will always lose
You will never see another sunrise
My cyanide in paradise
That someone's always you
I will never see another sundown in your eyes

Let me share a memory with you
Imprisoned in the sound
Let us dream away together
Every single note is bound to send
A flower from this world
To wither away with a smile

And he left.... He really left... He disappeard! Nobody ever knew what happend to him. Is he alive or dead? We will never know...

SO GUYS THIS IS A SHORTIE ONE. BUT I HOPE YOU LIKED IT!

I HAVE TO ADMIT THAT WHILE I WAS WRITING IT I WAS CRYING!

JUST IMAGINE THE WHOLE SCENE!

ANYWAY, HAVE A NICE DAY!

xxxBye😙