The New Kid

Devon come on honey it's time to eat and go to school on your last day.

Devon's P.O.V

Hi I'm Devon as you can see I'm moving to a different home leaving my two best friends I'm not good at making friends because there to damn annoying they make fun of me because I'm bio but who the hell cares there opinions don't matter. So I have to leave like right now and leave my friends and go straight to this god damn new home I gotta move because of my moms job I'm glad she got a good job she fell apart when my dad left at least I can go to my school one last time I asked my mom if my friends can still come over she said yes so that makes me happy.

Autumn P.O.V

iv been waiting for Devon I'm so sad that he has to leave so me and Shane herd that we can still see him and go with him to his new house makes me so happy but it sad that he has to leave now who will pick out the cute girls that would go good with me. Yes I'm a girl and I'm les I love girls there so cute and boys are just jerks so I have a straight and a bio friend Shane's Straight I'm les Devon's bio so yippee if you don't like me idc don't speak to us finally Devon gets here.

Shane's P.O.V

I had to pull Autumn off of Devon she's hugging him to death crying school ended early because we have to help him pack so we got out early I don't talk much but I love my two friends so yeah so we get to Devon's house Devon barely spoke we packed the last of the boxes and his mom Destiny called the moving van. So she's leaving with them and us three have to get in his dad's old car so we get in drive for hours car breaks down Devon's swearing his head off he usually isn't bad tempered but ever since his dad left ever since he had to move he's not very happy.

Devon's P.O.V

We were on our way to this new house the fuckin car broke down so I told Autumn to get in the car me and Shane pushed it we got to the address my mom said I'm out of breath Shane's arms got tired so I pushed it the rest with him starting the car. We finally get there I take off my shirt look at my house holly fudge nuggets my house looks like a mansion my mom comes out shouting Surprise honey do you like it my mouth is wide open Shane nods my head a yes for me I smile he smiles Autumn smiles and I'm so a Happy I run hug my mom run inside there's a freakin huge flat screen tv a fire place a game room with a pool table another Flat screen a pool a deck attic my mom says go upstairs and pick a room Yessssss I grab Shane's and Autumns hand pull them in there mouths are dropped open to I pick a room with a freakin water bed I don't think iv ever been this happy. My mom says this is our house and that we should unload stuff while the moving man people get the heavy stuff and while my mom goes to the store I do a happy dance and everyone laughs but we are so happy. We never had a house like this or much money but wow my mom worked her ass off.

Kevin's P.O.V

I herd my dad say that our new neighbors are here I wondered if they have a son I'm gay or what if they have a daughter for Kassity she's my sister then I see a boy about my age pushing a car with his shirt off a boy in the drivers side and a girl yes brothers and a sister or maybe friends because they don't look any alike so I see the boy with Jet black hair and green eyes tan the other boy blonde with green eyes pale skin the girl with strawberry red hair hazel eyes and me the pale brown hair and brown eyes and my sister with the brown hair and tan skin and hazel eyes everyone looks hot but that blonde is kinda cute but the black jet hair one Is hot I see them start unloading the moving van the girl sitting on a suit case having the blonde try to push her but is failing then the jet black haired one lifts the blonde on the suit case and pushes them two in comes out and starts swearing the mom comes out saying I'm Sorry Devon Devon must be his name he puts in a shirt to bad he had abs my dad asked me to go invite them over to dinner so I brought my sister and her friend Sharon Sharon is a blonde like the blonde at the neighbors house. He got his last box out so we started walking over to him hopefully he doesn't flip out on us.