Introduction

Dismembered is a horror novel of my own creation. All rights belong to myself, MissElizabethSwift. Please do not copy this story and claim it as your own. This includes changing names dialogue, and/or events that occur throughout the story.

However, I do fully support fan-fictions! If you want to create one, please tag me to give me credit somewhere in the book. (Preferably in the beginning.)

Before we begin, I'd like to give a HUGE shoutout to my good friend, Benny! (FireflySkies ) She helped a lot with story creation, especially the characters Ashlyn and Cara. This story wouldn't be the same without you. Thank you! 🖤

Finally, I would like to warn all you readers. This story contains many graphic themes, such as body parts and blood. If you cannot handle gore, I advise that you do not read this book.

Now, without further ado, let's get this story started!

----------🖤----------

Ashlyn, Victoria, and Cara haven't harbored any secrets from each other since they became best friends. Or so they think. When a fight threatens to tear the girls apart, they discover that they are pawns in the bloody game of the undercover organization known as SCAB. As the truth is revealed, Victoria and Cara face their inevitable fate: death. Will they be able to escape Ashlyn's grasp before it's too late?