Prologue - The Prophecy of the King

Raven's POV:
"Hangman," I sternly command my first mate, "how long until we make Port?" The saltwater sprays on my crow mask, soaking my raven feathered cloak, my crew looked absolutely miserable in the storm as another wave crashed over the my ship The Gypsy's Fortune, but it was blocked by a Sea King, a purple and aqua striped hippocampus.

"Thank you Ursula dear." The hippocampus whinnied a you're welcome at me, lowering its large horse head down towards me, stroking the Neptune's muzzle, "Such a good girl! You'll get a treat later. Sound good?" Praising the female hippocampus, nickering in approval, she dived back into the sea and resumed pulling the ship. "Hangman, I do believe you were about to tell me how long until landfall." Looking back at the ashy blond man.

"Aye Captain," Hangman spoke in deep raspy voice, the man wore tan baggy cargo pants, a loose yellowed white shirt, he was as thin as a broomstick, his eyes were the color of green tea, and had a love hate relationship with ropes, "it'll be 'bout another fifteen minutes t' Port." Sighed in exhaustion, Hangman stumbled forward when an energetic red haired girl jumped on top of him.

"Foolish. Get off of Hangman please." I sternly ordered the bouncy young lady, who gave a disappointed pout in my direction. "Awww! But Cap'n," she whined at me, her hazel eyes welling up with tears, "at least let me steer!"

The whole crew sweat dropped at the suggestion, shaking my head, I firmly explained to Foolish why everyone has job, and that navigation wasn't one of the them. Hoping it got through her thick head, when suddenly I collapsed onto the deck.

What is this? What am I seeing? Someone will claim the One Piece, and he will become King! The name...His name...His name is Monkey D. Luffy, King of The Pirates!? I smiled at the name, as the scenes run through my mind, quietly chuckling, I lifted my masked face to the now cleared night sky, "My King," I mused as my grin grew wider, "you change the world as we know it. The fearful will try to prevent this from happening, but fail," my chuckling grew into laughing, "and they will see that they cannot stop you from becoming King of the Pirates, Monkey D. Luffy!"

The starry heavens became filled with my laughter, as the prophecy of the King had presented itself to me.

My King will become the greatest of Kings! The inheritance of Gol D. Roger's throne will be yours, Monkey D. Luffy!