Welcome

Lily's POV:
*beep beep BEEP* ugh, I roll over and smash the off button on my alarm.
That alarm is so fucking annoying I get out of bed and realize it's the first day of school.
'Great my day already has a bad start' I think to myself.
I put on a pair of ripped jeans, with a black tank top tucked in and a fake letterman jacket I bought from forever 21. I pull my hair up into a messy bun and secure it with a hair tie, then run downstairs to grab some breakfast. It's just my mom and I, my dad left when I was only 2. My mom still isn't awake so I try to be quiet as I pour a bowl of cereal, I finish eating and run upstairs to brush my teeth before grabbing my backpack and phone and running out the door. I get in my car and drive to school, I pull into the parking lot, looking for spot 246, the spot I had reserved for this school year. I find my spot but see that another car was parked in it with the driver still in the front see. *honk honk* i pump my horn twice. The lady sitting in the drivers seat turns around quickly and gives me furrowed eyebrows. I get out of my car and go up to the drivers seat window and tap on it.
She rolls down the window
"Is there a problem?" She says

"Uh yeah you're in my spot" I respond

"Oh my bad, it's my first day here. Do you know where I could park?"

I point over to where there is free parking. "Over there"

She rolls up her window and drives to where I pointed.

I get back in my car and pull into my spot, I lock the car and walk into my first period to see a familiar face. 'Oh fuck, that's the lady I honked at this morning, what the fuck I thought she was a student'
As I walk over to a seat I can tell she recognized who I was from earlier, I try to make eye contact. Next thing I know the bell rings and class has started. Ms Paulson starts to call roll and I hear my name forcing me to make eye contact with her "here" I say.
English literature finishes
'Damn that felt like 10 years in that class, at least our teacher's kinda hot, in like a no-homo way' I think to myself.
While I'm packing up my eyes drift up and I get distracted by her body, she is turned around wiping the board, wearing a tight pencil skirt, a pink button up blouse and high heels. "That skirt really compliments that ass"

"What" startled. Ms. Paulson turns around

'Fuck I said that out loud' I think to myself

"What did you say?"

"Um, uh nothing don't worry about it"

Ms. Paulson blushes and turns back around. I quickly grab all my stuff and run out of the classroom. That was so embarrassing.
-----------------

To be continued..
A/N
Please follow my instagram @/sarahpculson
And star this book, I'm probably gonna write more in a little bit. Please let me know if you like it!