chapter 1:

( a/n i know what your gonna say yes jeice died but pretend he never died and also your gokus sister enjoy!!!)

it was early in the morning (y/n) opend her  (e/c) while cuddling her lover jeice she remembered what happend last night she blushes a bit then felt a bit sick so (y/n) had to run to the bathroom to throw up in the toilet. while you did that jeice woke up and herd you so he came up to you and  put your hair up so you wouldn't get barf in your hair. ''(y/n) are you ok??" said jeice "yeah just sick" said (y/n) in a worried voice "ok i'm gonna train bye (y/n)" as he got ready he kissed you in the head and left you were all alone in your house so you watched (favorite show) while you were watching your show your cat (cats name) was sleeping on your lap so you pet your cat. until you herd a knock on the door so you opend the door it was your brother goku and his wife chi-chi "hi (y/n) how you doing!!" said goku in a excited voice "hi goku i ben doing good" said (y/n). while you, goku, and ch-chi were in the back yard goku was training while you and chi-chi were watching him and talking. "so (y/n) hows jeice" said chi-chi "oh hes doing good" you said blushing "we has sex last night then this morning i threw up" you said "WHAT (Y/N) ARE YOU PREGNANT!!!!" said chi-chi "uhh i don't know" said (y/n) "whos pregnant??" said goku in a confused way "uhhh nobody" said (y/n) and chi-chi "we have to take you to the store" said chi-chi "right lets go" said (y/n). when y'all were in the store you bought a pregnancy test then you and chi-chi went home (y/n) went to the bathroom to see if she was pregnant or not then it beeped you were pregnant your eyes were wide then you came out of your restroom "so are you pregnant??" said chi-chi "YES I'M PREGNANT!!!" said (y/n) you and chi-chi were happy but a lot of things were on your mind would he be happy will he be mad would he leave you would he stay you were scared when goku and chi-chi left your house you waited for jeice to come home until he did he hugged and kissed you "hi love" said jeice "hi jeice" you said in a worried tone "hey jeice i have to tell you something" said (y/n) "yes (y/n)" said jeice (y/n) was scared to tell him but she had to "i'm pregnant" said (y/n) jeice was frozen then kissed you "i'm gonna be a dad!! (y/n) i'm gonna be a dad!!" said jeice (y/n) laughed "and i'm gonna be a mom" said (y/n) "hi baby i'm your dad" jeice said while talking to your tummy all that you can do was laugh and play with his soft white hair. you and jeice couldn't wait to your baby boy or girl.