Cravings

This world we live in is filled with horrors and nightmares that we can't escape, yet you're worried about your coffee not being made right? - Weaver 4/17/17

Sometimes people have famous last words, but me? Far from it. Lately my life has been a living hell, everyone I know and love has either stabbed me in the back or has been brutally killed. "So, Weaver... How has your school work been doing?" I started at my therapist, Watching sweat slowly trickle down the side of her temple. Her blue eyes were filled with frustration and irritation, heart break too. Reading people was easy these days. "Oh great, I loved sitting in class and watch my Science teacher get stabbed in the eye socket with a pencil and stabbed in the stomach, watching her organs pore out." I grinned, My dark Hazel eyes were dull. Ever since I was 12 I stopped feeling any thing except pleasure and sexual need. It was a problem I kept running into no matter how hard I tried to stop myself. "Listen," She sighed and fixed her glass, crossing her pale legs. "I understand that you enjoyed that, But you must understand. I'm here to help you threw your issues." I shot a glare towards her. "Right, Problems, Sorry." I looked back down at my hands, picking the blue nail polish off them. I didn't like my problems being called 'issues', it rubbed me the wrong way.  A loud ding noise brought me  out of my daze. "Times up, See you next week." 

I glared at my watch as I made my way outside the doors, Thunder roaring in the sky. "You have got to be fucking kidding me." Weaver sighed and ran her scrawny fingers threw her messy brown, wavy hair. She gasped her eyes turning from hazel to bright yellow, future flash. A business man walks across the street, not noticing a demonic like ghost making its way towards him. It flowed into his body and he fell to the ground, his body thrashing around as it gained features of a demon. Weaver's therapist ran over, her neck be grabbed by the possessed man. She screamed out in pain as a simple 'crack' noise followed by her body going limp, he then started feasting upon her delicious body. People around her were screaming as some tried to throw objects at the creature, trying to make it stop. That only angered it more. With a loud roar, it's jaws clamped down the her dead Therapist's body.

"Weaver." The voice brought Weaver out of her vision. "Makenzie.." She stuttered out, staring at her therapist with large eyes, now returning to her normal eye color. In the corner of Weavers eye she could see the business man from her vision now making his way across the street. "Get down." Weaver whispered. "What? Why?" Makenzie asked, confusion in her voice. "I said, get down!" Makenzie crouched down, Weaver stood in front of her. "Stay there, don't leave until I say so, got it?" Makenzie looked up at Weaver, Some of her blonde strands of hair falling in her face. Weaver watched as the man transformed into a demonic like creature, he immediately noticed Weaver and grinned. "Finally... I've found you.." The demon ran towards Weaver. She picked up Makenzie and dodge the Demon. "Weaver! What is that?!" Weaver huffed at Makenzie. "Do you recall when I told you at first about what I did when I was younger?" Makenzie nodded, remembering the early years of Weaver. "This is an old friend, Our poker game never finished." She sighed. "C'mon baby girl... Remember the fun times we had~?" Weaver cringed at the demon. "Disgusting." The demon was angered by this. "What did you say bitch?" Weaver sat Makenzie down, gasping as the demon tackled her. "I'll show you disgusting, you slut!" Weaver grabbed the creature by its balls and ripped them off, watching as the blood spurred out. "Ack!" The demon got off her. Weaver's 'hunger' kicked in as her teeth largened and fingers became sharper. She licked her lips and sunk her sharp teeth into the monsterous creatures arm. "W-What the hell?!" She ripped the arm off, sinking her nails into his stomach, ripping it open and playing with his instine. The demon screamed and howled in pain, Piece by piece, limb by limb, she ripped it apart, devouring some of it, throwing the rest away. She licked her bloody finger, humming in delight as she heard an eyeball pop her mouth, swallowing it. "W-Weaver.." She looked over at her thearipist. "Yes?" Makenzie had fear in her eyes and threw up from such a gorey scene. "Heh, Weak." She walked over and picked Makenzie up walking home.

Weaver laid Makenzies sleeping body on her couch, sighing. "Stupid humans." She walked into the bathroom, wetting a rag in warm water and walking back into the living room. She laid the rag on Makenzies head, caressing her cheek. Her deformation had gone back to normal, full of demon body parts and organs, she rubbed her eyes. She got up and walked into the kitchen, filling a glass up with water and pulling out a bottle of pills. She opened the bottle and stuck a pill in her mouth, taking a sip of her water. "Finally.." She drank the rest of the water and put the bottle away, walking into the bathroom, getting ready to take a shower. She pulled her grey t shirt off that was covered in blood, along with her jeans. She looked at herself in the mirror. She glanced at the old scars on her arms, thighs, and neck. She sighed and resumed undressing, taking her black bra and panties off, stepping into the warm shower water. She scrubbed her head and body. After a while of washing herself, she wrapped a towel around her body, walking into the bedroom. She put on some short shorts along with a tank. She slipped into bed, not caring her hair was wet, and laid her head down against the pillow, falling into a deep sleep.

(Heya guys! I hope you liked the first chapter of FallingApart! Please comment below if you have questions or suggestions or even if you liked it!)