And that's how it all started

I stood there nervously clutching on  to my hand purse. I have always felt comfortable carrying bags,"It keeps you safe", I tell everyone.

My phone buzzed and I instantly  knew who it was from without  a doubt I picked it up.

"Hello", came the sound from the other side.
"I'm here", I replied choosing my word carefully.I didnt want to sound nervous.
"Look to the left, I the one in white shirt and blue jean".
I turned and my world stood for a minute.
What is it with guys and "the white shirt blue jean" combo, every guy should know it makes girls go weak on their knees.

There he was standing right before me; sunkissed skin tone,breezy hair, demeaning eyes, mudded sneakers.

I thought to myself "5 years was worth the wait"

Yup, thats right I was meeting Rishab for the first time in the 5 years of our  friendship we had been going through.

And today was a total dream. I had ruined my wardrobe atleast 10 times, choosing the right outfit, praying to the god's to make me thin in one day, putting up with diets for one month.

I was wearing a bottle green top and the oldest pair of jean.Others told I looked totally ravishing but trust me I felt even clumsier around him.

He walked towards me. Pulled out his hand and said "How could I have missed seeing you for so long?"

With all confidence I pulled out my hand and stood in middle of it to hear a distant scream....

Tune in for further.....