Who am i?

All my life ive wanted just one thing: to know who i am. The life i know is going from foster home to foster home, and i wanted to know where i came from.

It all begun on the day i decided to find out. My search brought me  to a small town called Mystic Falls. "Ive heard of this place". I thought. This was the town where people go missing, only to be found a week later mauled by some animal.
"Where do i start?" I asked my friend Milly, who i was on the phone to. "Um, the police station seems like a good place." she replied.
So i marched into the station, trying to seem confident.
"Excuse, madam?"
A woman with short blonde hair turned around to look at me. I saw her badge. It read "Sherrif Forbes." Great. I was talking to the sherrif.
"Yes?" The sheriff said. I explaimed that i was looking for a place called the Salvatore boarding house. Salvatore is my last name, so it seemed like a good place to start. When i said the words, her face went as  pale as a ghosts. However, she told me where to go.

"Alright Mills, Im here." I explained with a shaky voice. "Good luck. Try not be too nervous, yeah Ellie?"
"Yeah" i replied. Though i was lying. I took a deep breath and tapped on the door. 5 seconds. No one answered. 10. still no reply. Then, a mans voice called "Come in!"
I stepped inside.

It was like a manor house, filled with old collectibles and the place was huge. The man who invited me in came round the corner. I had no idea that he could even hear me. When he saw me, he froze. "Ellie?" He murmed. "Y-yes. Have we met?" The mans fave sunk when i said this. "Oh, um, no. Someone told me you were coming."
"But I-"
"Im Damon Salvatore. An Uncle of yours."
How did he know who i was when i didnt tell anybody? Who was he?
"This way to your room. Your staying here now."
I felt my body follow him up the stairs, as if i had been compelled...