Chapter 1

James runs fast from the girls bathroom out of breath and with a smile on his face. Once he's a good distance away, he turns around and catches his breath while resting his hands on his knees. Running was never his strong suit but, he loves the thrill.
"James!" Rodger, his best friend, calls his name as he runs out of the bathroom from the other hall. "Moaning Myrtle's stall was an absolute fail.,"Rodger tells James,"however I did get all the rest!"
James rolls his eyes still out of breath,"I thought she liked you."
"Not since I set that fire," Rodger tells him with his hands on his hips,"she does fancy Al."
"Only because he looks the most like my father,"James points out. Sweat trails down his forehead as he can feel his hair slowly heat up.
Rodger's wand was the only thing to light the dark hallway. "This is the meeting spot,"Rodger scratches his head as he sits down on the floor.
"Teddy only had 3 bathrooms to hex,"James shrugs,"and Fred has four."
"Nikoli had the whole slytherin wing,"Rodger adds as he sways back and forth.
Hearing loud footsteps come near the boys hid in the shadows hoping it wasn't any trouble. Nikoli came into James's sight as he panted loudly,"we've...got...a minor problem,"he struggled to say.
"What is it mate?" James asks hoping he was joking.
"Filch and his apprentice caught me hexing the toilets and now McGonagall is on our tail,"Nikoli explains in a hurry.
"This is bad,"James mummers.
"Where's the cloak?" Rodger asks James as he searches through James's back pack with 'important stuff' labeled on it.
James looks around for a hiding spot as he hears multiple footsteps come towards the boys. Light reflects onto the walls and he recognizes the shadow of his Headmistress.
"Fred has it,"Nikoli tells Rodger who's neck deep into James's bewitched bookbag.
"This is bad,"James mumbles feeling his heart stop. He's never actually gotten caught before.
"You've said that already,"Rodger states zipping up his bookbag fast.
"It seemed worth repeating,"James shrugs. Taking a deep breath he remembers the secret room he and Fred had discovered one night after pranking. Dragging Rodger and Nikoli behind him, he ran faster then what he ever thought he could have ran down the hall and hoped the the door would appear.
Quickly opening the door he shoves his two friends into the room and then quickly jumps in.

The room of requirement was full of fluffy beds and couches with an endless supply of blankets and pillows. Nikoli and Rodger look around the room and nod their heads approving it,"where did you find this?" Rodger asks as he jumps onto a bed.
"Fred and I found it while pranking one night,"James tells Rodger.
"Speaking of Fred...,"Nikoli's eyes become wide and he looks over at James and Rodger who's mouths were wide open.
As one they all blinked in confusion and together they said,"well shit."
The door opens with a huge gust of wind rushing in and a loud slam. James squints his eyes noticing nothing was in sight. Teddy and Fred throw off the invisibility cloak as they fell down to the floor both out of breath. Nikoli looks over at his best friend, Teddy, and tries not to laugh as he watches Teddy adjust his perfect badge.
"Who told us the perfects would be sleeping?" Teddy glares over to the three boys awkwardly laying down looking at the out of breath boys.
James raises his hand while shyly smiling. Teddy charges on top of him and Fred follows. James breathes in quickly feeling his body getting crushed by his bigger cousins. Fred ruffles James's dark auburn hair before getting up and leaning on the wall.
"This is the last time we let James make the plan,"Fred laughs as he fixes his homemade sweater with the letter 'F' on it.
"They didn't see us though,"James shrugs while pushing up his glasses.
"Try again you bloke,"Nikoli pushes James down,"Filch saw me."
"Yes but he didn't catch you." James replies with a smirk on his face.
"Filch spotted you? Did he call McGonagall?" Fred laughs as he throws a pillow at James and then lays down on the comfy couch.
"McGonagall was hot on our tail wasn't he Rodger?" Nikoli replies while smiling a bit remembering how terrified he was.
"Bloody hell,"Teddy gasps,"she's scary."
"Not to me,"James says cool.
"Please James,"Rodger scoffs,"you were practically shaking in your boots!"
"Shut up you bloke!" James laughs knowing it was the truth.
"He is right James,"Nikoli adds,"you were acting like a complete pansy."
"I'm the one who saved our asses, yeah." James says with a smirk on his face.
Teddy and Fred laughs while making themselves comfortable. James grabbed the invisibility cloak and wrapped himself around it, only having his head uncovered and smiles. Teddy sighs as he positions himself on his stomach while fixing his blue hair,"another prank gone...somewhat well,"Teddy smiles.