Downfall

DOWNFALL.

He was every girls dream. A drummer in his band, a hot guitarist and has a boy next door look. He makes you fall everytime he sings your favorite song. His voice was like a melody, t'was like hearing an angel sing. Like a lullaby that would make you sleep, and like a song you would always play in repeat.

He's attractive and has a smile that can make your heart skip a beat. He's not into basketball or any types of sport but everything he does makes you fall in love. He winks everytime he tease and suddenly laughs because he find it weird.

For every girl he was perfect.

On the other side, he met an ordinary girl with a humorous personality, really the opposite of him. She teases him everytime they see each other and occasionally smiles because they're together. He loves her smile especially her eyes and most of all he loves her personality towards others.

As time passed by she captivate his heart. She fell, he fell and they both knew there was more between them. Everyone says they look cute togehter, the guy was a great catch and the girl was very lucky as well.

There were butterflies in her tummy, her blushing cheeks and her thumping heart. Everytime he's with her, everything seems so magical. Like they were the only one's existing on earth. For their friends, they were perfect. Sparks were all over.

Eye contacts. Smiles. Everything. It was indeed perfect.

Yet again, happy ever after is not with them, though in the eyes of everybody they will be together forever—and she also thought they will last forever.

Months passed, he was no longer there.

His love was gone and the girl was left alone.

He fall out and fell in love again with another girl.

She cried, he didn't mind.

He was happy while she was thinking of how to get him back.

He moved on while she was left on the ground.

And then she thought he was not the perfect guy every girl is dreaming of, he was just another guy she thought was different.

END.

Copyright © Mixcsjam's ONCE UPON A STORY ~ ♥. All Rights Reserved, 2014.

[G] General.

Source : Tumblr.

Transferred from my blog at Tumblr. Just wanna share it to you guys.