My Death

It all happened long ago when I had just turned 18 and I was living with my mum and dad and my baby brother who was just a few months old.
We were playing outside when a strange man came up to me and looked like he was totally insane and said if I didn't come with him he would kill my brother and then my parents in front of me and then he would take my life when they were dead.
I looked at him and then I looked to my brother and then to my home and screamed for my parents to take my brother and run and hide but before they got a way he caught them and killed them by ripping them apart with inhuman strength and speed.
I fell to the ground in a heap and cried for my family even though I knew they were dead. The crazy man came over to me and tilted my neck to the side and bit into my neck and I screamed in agony and cried for the death that would reunite me with my now dead family.
But what happened next I didn't fully understand at the time. But another man came and killed the insane man or so I thought and made me drink a warm red liquid.
The taste was divine and after I had enough I fell into a deep dark sleep with tears still dripping down my cheeks wishing for the end so that I may see my baby brother and my mum and dad and remember what it was to be loved.