Disclaimer + Summary

I do not in any way, shape, or form own Prison Break. All rights go to the writers and creators. I only own my character/s and their plot lines.

--

Rose Lawson grew up with Michael Scofield, Lincoln Burrows and Veronica Donovan. They were her second family and everything in her always made sure she was beside them in their best of times and especially their worst of times.

The day Lincoln Burrows was framed for the murder of the Vice President's brother was also the day Rose Lawson stood beside him in the parking garage not knowing fully what was happening.

She is now on death row beside Lincoln for taking part of the murder and talking Lincoln into actually pulling the trigger... or at least the parking garage footage says.

She is sent to Fox River Penitentiary, an all male facility. The judge didn't show any empathy toward the situation, just that she was sent to death for such a cruel crime.

As their deaths get nearer, Michael Scofield lands himself in Fox River in hopes of breaking out two of the most important people to him, while Rose is set out on getting Veronica to prove Lincoln's innocence even if it means risking hers.

--

Wrote on: April 18, 2017

Welcome to Paper Cranes!!